Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Dinkleberg's TTT Speedrun (Trusted to Mod%)
I said I’d post something more insightful than “I LIKE HUNG +1”

HUNG is a great staff member and cool guy. Buddy has devoted a lot of his time into helping admins and the dev team improve the server. He’s been playing slightly less recently because of real life responsibility prioritization, which everyone should do and understand, especially as a student however his activity in the discord and on the server has been overall good regardless. He’s a liked and respected staff member who would do well with the added responsibility and power of being a moderator. Because this is a higher rank, I feel inclined to offer you feedback and the one thing I’ve noticed is that you choose creative warn messages which are great, but try to be more specific just for better record keeping in future situations. I’m tired of seeing your name in blue.

I don't think that concerns brought up regarding applicants conduct are significant enough to warrant a denial as they are things that he can work on while settling into the moderator position, although I have not seen these concerns these issues myself so I am unsure of how consequential they are.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dinkleberg's TTT Speedrun (Trusted to Mod%) - by reinaberg - 09-24-2021, 06:33 PM
RE: Dinkleberg's TTT Speedrun (Trusted to Mod%) - by .ce(e)rtified lover boy - 09-27-2021, 12:47 PM
RE: Dinkleberg's TTT Speedrun (Trusted to Mod%) - by David - 09-29-2021, 08:01 PM