Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Dinkleberg's TTT Speedrun (Trusted to Mod%)
(09-29-2021, 02:32 PM)The Triangle Wrote: As a moderator, what do you hope/plan to accomplish? 

What do you believe is the major factor(s) preventing you from advancing to moderator?
Besides focusing on helping the community, especially those who wish to become staff/are new to staff (because that’s definitely one of them for me)?

A big one is increasing my focus on how much I work on the server itself (since this is one of the biggest things that separates me from most any other staff) in terms of content, and balance changes in general. Listening to the community even more on what they want to see and putting that into action, learning more about back-end work so I can do a better job, and hopefully be able to do more than just tweaking and adding weapons.

What’s stopping me? When it comes to advancing in back-end work, the amount of time I have at any given moment. In actuality? Making sure I keep joking around to be a quirk and not a fatal flaw.

Other than that, I’ve put in a hell of a lot of time since becoming staff to help out the community in a variety of ways, and feel like I’m ready for additional responsibility, as well as the trust that comes with it.

Thanks for the great question.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dinkleberg's TTT Speedrun (Trusted to Mod%) - by reinaberg - 09-24-2021, 06:33 PM
RE: Dinkleberg's TTT Speedrun (Trusted to Mod%) - by HONG - 09-29-2021, 03:06 PM
RE: Dinkleberg's TTT Speedrun (Trusted to Mod%) - by David - 09-29-2021, 08:01 PM