Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Dinkleberg's TTT Speedrun (Trusted to Mod%)
I've never played a single minute with you on the server, so I'm going to base my entire opinion on you based on discord.

From my interactions with you, you seem to be someone who is capable of balancing when to be serious and when to joke around, and I think that's something that someone plans on being in a serious leadership position on the server needs to have. The community can't have someone who is too lax or too harsh because that causes a headache for the staff team and the community alike. 

I've not personally had a negative interaction with you, and when I sometimes mess with you, you do a good job of deflecting it without really giving that much of a reaction. That shows me you know how to handle trolls, even if what I did really wasn't that major, you at least have some sense of composure. 

I trust that you're competent enough to make intelligent decisions as a Moderator, and I support your promotion entirely, following that you start to think before you make some of these jokes. I am all about having a good laugh but you have to know your audience before you can make jokes; you don't know who you might offend unintentionally. Just speaking from personal experience on that one.

+1. Best of Luck on your app.

(09-29-2021, 12:18 AM)Battons Wrote: I'll make an actual statement because it's frustrating me. I dont care who you are but nobody is better than anyone else if a PH or discord or whatever server has a concern or reason to -1 then I wanna hear it. If you think your opinion is more important than someone else's then I'm just casting it aside.

Also I like what Battons said because I just saw this: something that my grandmother taught me is that everyone puts their britches on the same way. Basically what this means is regardless of anything in context to you as individuals, nothing makes you superior to someone else right off the bat. Sure, you might have more knowledge than someone, but to try and disregard someone's opinion because they're a part of a different staff team is asinine. In fact, I always love seeing different groups' perspectives, because they can sometimes pick up on things that I didn't notice or acknowledge, and that can change A LOT about opinions.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dinkleberg's TTT Speedrun (Trusted to Mod%) - by reinaberg - 09-24-2021, 06:33 PM
RE: Dinkleberg's TTT Speedrun (Trusted to Mod%) - by David - 09-29-2021, 08:01 PM