Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Dinkleberg's TTT Speedrun (Trusted to Mod%)
This one is really hard. At this time your application for Mod has been DENIED. I'm gonna give proper feedback to explain why we are making this decision though.

* So the first concern brought to our admin team in this is going to be the racist shitpost that occured on the forums not that long ago. While it was intended to be a joke, part of me becoming an admin was that kind of behavior was not tolerable on our staff team in a public capacity any longer.
* The discord strike you recieved not that long ago, I won't go into detail about it since I'm sure you already know why but that did play a part in our decision.
* Lastly some staff members are concerned that your ability as a fantastic staff member is creating an ego which is becoming a bit too large. There is nothing wrong with being confident about your skills and the ability to get shit done. However, it has started to shift towards a direction in which other staff feel like they are being put beneath you. Personally I want my staff members to be humble, respectable, and efficient.

I ask that you not see these points as a jab at your personality but as criticisms that you may use to improve yourself not only as a staff member, but also as a person. As I said, this was a very difficult decision to make as you are a very good staff member. We just feel right now, if you were to become an upper staff member with these behavioral issues, that it would not represent our server as a whole.

You may apply again on 11/1/21.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dinkleberg's TTT Speedrun (Trusted to Mod%) - by reinaberg - 09-24-2021, 06:33 PM
RE: Dinkleberg's TTT Speedrun (Trusted to Mod%) - by David - 09-29-2021, 08:01 PM
RE: Dinkleberg's TTT Speedrun (Trusted to Mod%) - by Battons - 10-01-2021, 11:18 AM