Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where the hell are timed mutes and gags?
I talked about this a while ago and wholeheartedly agree. Timed mutes and gags would be very helpful for punishments
I have been in favor of this but you just keep nagging me about it as if that will make Dink add it faster. Which I'm trying to get other important things changed/altered at the same time for the server as well, the same with every other admin. The thing with your add on is that it's a nice tool, but is not necessary for the server to run so that it gets put on the back burner when it comes to the realm of important things. I have talked to Dink about it a few times over the past year, so I have not been blowing you off.

The accountability would work just the same with every level of staff listing for what they punished an individual for. Map gag this guy for mic spam, would be an approximate 45 minute gag. Map gags happen every day so I don't know where you have been thinking that gags/mutes for only 30 minutes happen. When someone gags someone for x time for y reason, said staff member would have to put said person and reason on the watchlist in that format. A staff member who doesn't will certainly be put into question rather quickly.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
To answer your question. Dinklebergs said “Nah, not needed.” Sorry Russ :( I tried.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
(09-26-2021, 10:40 PM)bryanbrr Wrote: To answer your question. Dinklebergs said “Nah, not needed.” Sorry Russ :( I tried.

moderately irritated rn

edit: watched this and felt better but still mad
(09-26-2021, 11:07 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: moderately irritated rn
How it be on dink's ttt.

Timed Gag/Mute would be excellent.