Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dev and WildSnipez
Offender's Name & Steam ID:  "Dev"              STEAM_0:0:443901300
                                                    "WildSnipezYt"      STEAM_0:0:196930774

Potential Witnesses:  Chelllman

Reason to Ban:  Ghosting

Proof:  
[Image: kwmm0QI.png]
[Image: idtng9A.png]
[Image: YameyGX.png]
[Image: 8qAp9xZ.png]
[Image: 88YCzwp.png]
[Image: U4BxWQm.png]
[Image: MvmDj5d.png]
[Image: dmwyR0R.png]

Other: Kind of annoying to do on Cruce. Left before I could get extra on another map but I feel like this should be enough.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
This is what I was talking about in the last ban request where screenshots are the only evidence. These are between several rounds and you only have evidence of one person being directly spectated before their friend comes over. All the others, are seemingly them following their friend around in free spectate which is not new.

Given the fact that it is an incredibly small map, you have only 1 instance of direct spectating, and it is between multiple rounds. This will not hold up to an unban request, so I will not ban.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army