Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Neato
Offender's Name & Steam ID:  "Kane"              STEAM_0:1:527482066
                                                         "Mister Brown" STEAM_0:1:181240770

Potential Witnesses:  Popcorn, Fofab

Reason to Ban:  Harassment, Homophobic, Targetting, Racism(I know the A's are used but the intention isn't brother.) 

Proof:  *Warning, this is sad.
https://imgur.com/a/ZvwPwkq

Other: Mister Brown basically cut it out when I talked to him. Kane on the other hand has a history of this. After their squabble he moved on to other targets such as Fofab and Popcorn. Considering the history and this ridiculous internet chat battle I don't think he needs to be here further. Just IMO. 
Kane is currently temp banned.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
Addressing toxicity in the community p6

Yeah. I agree. He doesn’t fit in here at all.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Kane has been banned for a month since it's not the first time he's done this but the first time he's been banned for it.

Mister Brown has been banned for 3 days to make it clear to not do that sort of thing again.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army