ban appeal
even if we ignored the ip address stuff why should we let you back in?
i have no place saying this bc of my history here but if you were to be unbanned it's likely that you'll be a problem player regardless judging from this instance and how you're going about your appeals. Why not save staff the work of keeping up with you and keep you out?
[Image: c9adb707fb.png]
[Image: 95257fa8be.png]
(09-30-2021, 11:30 PM)DZZY (2% sound) Wrote: i have no place saying this bc of my history here but if you were to be unbanned it's likely that you'll be a problem player regardless judging from this instance and how you're going about your appeals. Why not save staff the work of keeping up with you and keep you out?
i mean you act like i'm some menace to society or something, i called someone the nword yeah but i don't think that's deserving of a permanent ban, you guys let people with mass rdm offenses back on so i don't see why i should be singled out
You've dug yourself a worse grave than nicky did dude. No way in hell you're coming back. "All i did was say the n word" fuck out of here with that bs. Close this thread so the dude doesn't make even more of an ass out of himself.
(10-01-2021, 02:52 AM)Damien Wrote: You've dug yourself a worse grave than nicky did dude. No way in hell you're coming back. "All i did was say the n word" fuck out of here with that bs. Close this thread so the dude doesn't make even more of an ass out of himself.
it's true though, all i did was say the n word bruh i didn't know people got so upset over it
(10-01-2021, 01:46 PM)[DEFN] Patrick Bateman Wrote:
(10-01-2021, 02:52 AM)Damien Wrote: You've dug yourself a worse grave than nicky did dude. No way in hell you're coming back. "All i did was say the n word" fuck out of here with that bs. Close this thread so the dude doesn't make even more of an ass out of himself.
it's true though, all i did was say the n word bruh i didn't know people got so upset over it
That's not all you did.
You were also antisemitic and were threatening staff members with sharing an IP address. whether it was a joke or not, it was much cringe.

You also got yourself yeeted from discord for antisemitic remarks among other things.

You don't seem to grasp the full extent of what you did wrong, and I see no sign of sincere remorse. Permanent gags are not a practical option since the owner has to get involved- it'd be much easier to just keep you banned tbh.

I'm still neutral and officially you should probably get a reduction since it was a first time offense. But I also don't see this going well given your responses here.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Bump (why is this still up)
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
(10-01-2021, 02:14 PM)Jammin Wrote:
(10-01-2021, 01:46 PM)[DEFN] Patrick Bateman Wrote:
That's not all you did.
You were also antisemitic and were threatening staff members with sharing an IP address. whether it was a joke or not, it was much cringe.

You also got yourself yeeted from discord for antisemitic remarks among other things.

You don't seem to grasp the full extent of what you did wrong, and I see no sign of sincere remorse. Permanent gags are not a practical option since the owner has to get involved- it'd be much easier to just keep you banned tbh.

I'm still neutral and officially you should probably get a reduction since it was a first time offense. But I also don't see this going well given your responses here.

i never threatened anyone with sharing an ip
this is from your last unban yes it was only a joke and not really their ip does not matter you were told this in the last unban 

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/6...nknown.png
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
(10-03-2021, 05:42 AM)Cryptic Salsa Wrote: this is from your last unban yes it was only a joke and not really their ip does not matter you were told this in the last unban 

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/6...nknown.png
still don't see how this is threatening to post someone's ip