Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
9/29/2021 Prop Hunt Ban Request
Format:

Offender's Name & Steam ID: 

"syko"              STEAM_0:0:564365183 00:42

Potential Witnesses: 

phillydragon, gunblaster505, §0✨Spunnkky_Monkey✨, Astro, flopy´x, AstralSapphire, JellyBean466

Reason to Ban: 

Inappropriate subjects, Harassment, Threatening other players, Punishment evading

Proof: 

Prerecording: When I got on there were 4 players talking about some inappropriate subjects and Syko was claiming phillydragon was a pedo. I told them to calm down and that the subject needed to change, Syko then Screamed into his mic the philly was a pedo for wearing a robe. That’s when I gaged him the first time.  

Syko’s name was the only one lit up when this happened and that is why he was gagged. Gunblaster505 claimed it wasn’t him but going off what I saw and heard I didn’t ungag Syko. When I started recording: 

Later gun did state that after witnessing Syko's actions and response to the gag he wasn't sure if it hadn't been him who had screamed into his mic.

I didn’t realize the recording stopped after this, I’m not sure why it stop recording. The second recording started after his gag was lifted and he chose to use that time to call me names and cause more drama so that led to his second gag. Then he started harassing people in the chat and he had been muted. He left and reconnected, evading his gag/mute, so I gagged and muted him and also pinged staff in discord.  

He continued to try to evade his mute/gag, I also was tabbed out a few times to check discord and make sure I was recording. 

The last recording is more of him evading punishment and right before Barton shows up. I was tabbed out once when he reconnected and kkd gagged him again. I also was scrolling through the chat history to get screenshots here.

https://youtu.be/htSjnohdm7k

Other: (Optional)

Honestly, I'm not sure why my recordings aren't in a whole, there was a bunch of stuff I didn't get recorded because of this. But the screenshots of the chat, the DMs, and the things he posted in the PH discord should give you an idea of what was being said.

The Chat Messages:  

And the DM: 

https://ibb.co/KbskNg8  
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif] 
[Image: Screenshot-2.png]
Player has been permanently banned.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army