Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
returning to GMod for the 15th time lets goooo
Good morning, afternoon, evening, whatever,

I'm Brady and I'm a Garry's Mod veteran (of seven years now). I've been a part of many GMod communities, all of which have pretty much disappeared forever to this point. Looking to intake nostalgia, I stumbled upon the Deathrun server and have really enjoyed playing on it the last few nights. Of course, I'm not afraid to take in the other servers this community has to offer from time to time.

There's no telling where I'll stand in this community. Maybe I can see myself being involved long term. Maybe I'll lose interest in Garry's Mod again in two months. Whatever the case may be, I'm excited to see what this community has in store in the meantime! If you need me, I'll probably be on DR almost every night.  ;)
Welcome to the community! Enjoy your stay
Hey man welcome to the community, Enjoy your stay and pray you don't go hollow
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
(09-30-2021, 12:35 PM)ISGBrady Wrote: I'm a Garry's Mod veteran (of seven years now)
My condolences.

Welcome to the forums! Be sure to check out our discord too when you get the chance, the link is at the top of the forum page!
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(09-30-2021, 06:39 PM)Jammin Wrote:
(09-30-2021, 12:35 PM)ISGBrady Wrote: I'm a Garry's Mod veteran (of seven years now)
My condolences.

Welcome to the forums! Be sure to check out our discord too when you get the chance, the link is at the top of the forum page!

Already a step ahead of you. Haven't stepped into a channel yet but it looks great!