Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time to go
Please don't leave, just go take a break. I hope you change your mind, and hope to see you again soon.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
You were a great person and staff, i really hope you'll reconsider and come back in the future
you will be missed very much

[Image: 200.gif#1-grid1]
I hate we cant really stop you and only try. Although if you think it is the best course of action... Please do come back after taking just a break from all of this bullshit going on. Untill then, good luck with your future efforts.
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
I decided instead i'll just take a break instead, itd be selfish to leave permanently out of the blue like this...
Dont look so blue
Thank you Mari, hopefully when you return all of the bs is over with and the server will be happy again.
You have helped me the most back when i was guest here and have continued to help me since have a good break
(04-27-2017, 04:54 PM)Poonda Wrote: oh nuuu Mar Mar don't leave ;n;

do you even play here
[Image: giphy.gif]
(04-27-2017, 06:36 PM)❤ Miss Mari â¤ Wrote: I decided instead i'll just take a break instead, itd be selfish to leave permanently out of the blue like this...

Good to know you'll come back sometime! Good luck
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
(04-27-2017, 04:54 PM)Poonda Wrote: oh nuuu Mar Mar don't leave ;n;

do you even play here
[Image: giphy.gif]