Poll: hamburger or hotdog
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
hamburger
83.33%
10 83.33%
hotdog
16.67%
2 16.67%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
a cool idea
hi i had a cool idea recently:

Crate of Dumb Garbage-esque crate that drops only on round end but instead contains very rare playermodels (and other fluff so you don’t get a playermodel every time cause that obviously defeats the point).

pretty much descends from having heard from older players that they greatly preferred when there were actually RARE models like how Tron model used to be, having something that doesn’t let you get all the models straight away by overdosing on model crates with premium points would give something like that once again

would love to hear people’s thoughts on this, how to possibly improve on the idea, what they might like seeing in a crate not bound by theme, etc.
Honestly I wish the dubstep gun was more accessible, like 1-2k prem points or smth
The player models and shit? Yeah I agree
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
i wish admins would stop handing out stuff that's supposed to be rare like it's candy filled with razor blades
I will always prefer items that are legitimately rare and hard to get.. being able to just buy the crates kinda kills the point and makes finding a rare item not mean as much

Good example is vapes, permanent vapes are extremely rare and can't be bought with premium points. It's an item you pick up on the floor and it's like "oh dang", I want more items like that
I don't like the idea of increasing the chances of receiving rare models, etc.
However, being able to buy a dubstep gun for some ridiculous price would be intriguing.
In all the crates I've opened, I've never received a dubstep gun. I finally got someone to trade me one, but never got one via crate open.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(10-11-2021, 05:35 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: i wish admins would stop handing out stuff that's supposed to be rare like it's candy filled with razor blades

I must not be on good terms with admins cuz I ain't been given shit