Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
general suggestions/changes
"jetpacks

map pool   I do not know who created this map pool, but most of the maps in it are actually the worst maps to possibly have. 

traitor weapons on the other hand are pretty underwhelming.  Most of them are terrible and should never be bought or used, there are a few that can be worth it but when armor, radar, turret or awp only 4 T weapons are pretty much the only good things to buy out of so many weapons is very disappointing."

For the jetpack part.... screaming into a brick-wall... trust me alot of people and admins tried to get rid of them... the community wanted them back 

Map Pool talk.. blame Nicol

T weapon part... there are some nice/busted/niche weapons that offer risk and reward... Banana Bomb loud as fuck but good AOE splash damage.... Holy Hand Grenade if toss before explosion easily the strongest "silent" group killer as in your hand it's just a normal discombob but people spot who has thrown the grenade and will hunt you and wait to KOS unless they hear the "hallelujah" ... RSB's aka you plant a bomb on a target, charge it, and boom my favorite T weapon and hardest to pull off but so so satisfying to get a quad.... A lot more experimental/niche T weapons that I intentionally left off but all you gotta do is just trial and error. 

I enjoy the long message and voice of concern but sadly people before and most likely after you will talk about everything you have just said.... hate to disappoint
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]

Messages In This Thread
general suggestions/changes - by pizza pasta - 10-13-2021, 12:58 AM
RE: general suggestions/changes - by Linfalas - 10-13-2021, 01:14 AM
RE: general suggestions/changes - by Jammin - 10-13-2021, 01:49 AM
RE: general suggestions/changes - by pizza pasta - 10-13-2021, 02:19 AM
RE: general suggestions/changes - by HONG - 10-13-2021, 06:25 AM
RE: general suggestions/changes - by SpookyBrr - 10-13-2021, 07:24 AM
RE: general suggestions/changes - by pizza pasta - 10-14-2021, 11:31 PM
RE: general suggestions/changes - by RussEfarmer - 10-13-2021, 07:42 PM
RE: general suggestions/changes - by Mana - 10-14-2021, 11:13 AM
RE: general suggestions/changes - by Noire - 10-14-2021, 01:34 PM