Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nightly | Unban
(10-15-2021, 09:07 PM)Foxka Wrote: I would like to see Milly's side before making judgement
The chat i provided was all that happened lemme provide src

(10-15-2021, 09:07 PM)Foxka Wrote: I would like to see Milly's side before making judgement
https://prnt.sc/1wbjf3g here is the whole log, i didnt leave anything out. ban is at botttem of screen shot this is whole log

Im not tryna fight this, i just want to shed light on the fact that a simply warning that if i do not change name back it will be bannable, or the fact that it was bannable in general i was never made aware! i woulda changed it back no problem kuz we were looking for laughs, it's just the fact i got an immedate harrasement ban, when i was not tryna harras anyone (see logs)

(10-15-2021, 09:11 PM)Nightly | Tiktok: <DVZ_ME#0> Wrote:
The chat i provided was all that happened lemme provide src

https://prnt.sc/1wbjf3g here is the whole log, i didnt leave anything out. ban is at botttem of screen shot this is whole log

Im not tryna fight this, i just want to shed light on the fact that a simply warning that if i do not change name back it will be bannable, or the fact that it was bannable in general i was never made aware! i woulda changed it back no problem kuz we were looking for laughs, it's just the fact i got an immedate harrasement ban, when i was not tryna harras anyone (see logs)
i even tried to respect that he didnt want his name copied when i asked "dilly milly" thats why when i changed, i did completly different silly billly for a laugh but recieved a 24hr ban? i love the server and community! i wouldnt want to harras anyone!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Nightly | Unban - by Foxka - 10-15-2021, 09:07 PM
RE: Nightly | Unban - by Nightly | Tiktok: &lt;DVZ_ME#0&gt; - 10-15-2021, 09:11 PM
RE: Nightly | Unban - by Deer-ly - 10-15-2021, 09:26 PM
RE: Nightly | Unban - by The Triangle - 10-15-2021, 10:25 PM