Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
applying for test mod
So to me at this point this isn't a proper application. No format, sloppily made and you're trying to skip ranks. However, I will answer it like it is an application for the sake of getting you on the right track hopefully because you have a decent amount to learn before you may consider staff IMO.

I've noticed you gagging/muting people. This may sound weird but it's not something I should see considering I'm staff. You're not supposed to extend over staff except for very specific situations and I can say that the times I've witnessed it, it certainly wasn't the time. This has been going on for a while and through multiple occasions between different staff members. You're aggressive with your donor powers. There was a point that even when you were told multiple times to go over the donor guidelines that you were muting and gagging without even so much as a warning. I've heard that you're gagging people over rule #5 on the load in screen. That rule which isn't a rule in it's own states "Have fun". Hwut? I can't even begin to dissect that one so I'm just going to move on from that.

You have previous warnings, specifically one for verbal ghosting. Before you can consider staff you have a decent chunk to work on and you need to put effort into an application to begin with. This is not effort, this isn't even the proper way to make it. Learn how to make ban requests, make an introduction for yourself, go by the formats. We do things for a reason. 

1.) Learn the rules.

2.) Don't overstep staff.

3.) Be helpful to staff rather than making it harder.

4.) Learn how to read situations and how to act on them.

5.) Get involved in the community, the forums and discord. You don't need excessive, you just need to be there.

6.) If things get too rough in lobby (which they will.) ping for staff. It's what the on-call is there for.

Nothing else really comes to the mind right now but I hope that you don't take my reply harshly, I hope that you take my reply and learn upon the things that I've brought up if you truly have intentions of going for staff.

Peace out.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: applying for test mod - by real (4) - 10-15-2021, 10:51 PM
RE: applying for test mod - by I EAT HAMSTERS - 10-15-2021, 11:06 PM
RE: applying for test mod - by The Triangle - 10-15-2021, 11:15 PM
RE: applying for test mod - by [test] mattquake11 - 10-15-2021, 11:58 PM
RE: applying for test mod - by Dude I love ketchup :) yummm - 10-16-2021, 08:19 AM
RE: applying for test mod - by I EAT HAMSTERS - 10-16-2021, 11:11 AM
RE: applying for test mod - by Mother Nuru. - 10-16-2021, 05:50 PM
RE: applying for test mod - by augmENTreality2 - 10-16-2021, 06:34 PM
RE: applying for test mod - by [black]Darkkran - 10-16-2021, 08:32 PM
RE: applying for test mod - by Koshka - 10-16-2021, 09:42 PM
RE: applying for test mod - by TheUltraFish - 10-17-2021, 10:02 AM