Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Donor+ application
I have nothing to say that hasn't already been said.
And would you want to play any C4 roulettes :) +1
CONSUME THE RICH ☭

o7 A Farewell to Arms o7

Eat shit and live Damien…..

“I was in a butcher shop once and a pig’s head told me that God and the Devil killed each other a long time ago” -Evan Kelmp

+rep : ) Nov. 02 2021 - June 5th 2022

what in the god damn

Not a scar on his back...
+500, mini is an awesome person and is definitely active in the server a lot of the time, we could use someone like him as an admin.
Honestly I'm so glad to see you applying for Admin, like others said I really considered you or Jammin to be up next for Admin. You are on almost if not every single day, your presence in the server is always enjoyable and really lights up the server. You've had past bans before that were completely absurd which shouldn't interfere with this app. I really hope to see you join the Admin team soon!!  :D

+1
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
+1 my top pick for next admin would have to be Mini, they're on the server all the time and are really knowledgeable about the higher skill/ more niche aspects of gameplay that not every admin seems to give attention to. They've been around the server for a long time and know how to balance staffing with having fun.
I don't see a *need* for more admins atm but i'm sure this app will have a long time to settle before anyone actually makes an action on it.
I made my comments clear with the admins but the only person who would be considered a reasonable candidate at this stage would be Minime.

I have some concerns over one recent incident involving an alt, but frankly your honesty in the situation stands out.

I have no concerns with you joining other than too many cooks in the kitchen. But I'm sure opportunities will open up in the future. Minime should be first in line for such openings.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(10-20-2021, 01:51 PM)Jammin Wrote: I have some concerns over one recent incident involving an alt, but frankly your honesty in the situation stands out.
I do understand why this would stand out, but I do hope me coming forewords directly after the incident can show that I have grown since I've been here, and that I didn't mean harm in doing it. I appreciate the support <3
Bumping for Potential Feedback.
Mini is a cute mf, but he is also a great staff member. If a spot opens up, he'd definitely be a great candidate for admin.
former admin2
[Image: kS7XGXs.jpg]
+1 we need a cute admin for once + what everyone else already said
[Image: J6yUs0g]