Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Map Cooldown
I think we should have a longer map cooldown so we don't play the same maps every 5 maps, if we haven't already instated one. Thoughts?
Current mapvote has a built-in map cooldown system,currently set to 5 maps. It is being dsicussed (and I hope it is soon implemented) whetehr it should be increased to a higher amount.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Make it 7-10 please. Many thanks
7 would be a sweet spot
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
7 does indeed seem like a sweet spot, I believe somewhere from 7-10 is perfect. Thanks for keepin us updated Jammin.
i think the best part is everyone always says its the same 5 maps but if you asked them what 5 maps it is, it would be a different answer every time
(10-20-2021, 08:22 PM)lazy Wrote: i think the best part is everyone always says its the same 5 maps but if you asked them what 5 maps it is, it would be a different answer every time
This is only because depending what time you join, you wouldn't experience the same 5 maps that everyone else on before you did. It's still the same couple of maps with little variety.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Nah, I totally agree with Foxka and Voidzz here; 7 would be the most ideal. I think waiting 10 would be a little long and 5 is definitely too soon.
I don't want to play the same maps within 12 hours of itself. Hell, I never want to play the same map again.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
We should just go the other way and make it so you can immediately play any map, and can nominate ten maps. So we can nominate all the good ones every time and just play as much as we want, easy. Want an extra however many rounds of stadium after playing however many rounds of stadium immediately? Done!
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)