Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sexual Talk, Trolling, Staff Disrespect
Offender's Name & Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:62519444 I Have A Really Big Wiener

Potential Witnesses: See video.

Reason to Ban: Sexual Talk, Trolling.  Map gagged/muted by both @"Koshka"  and myself in separate instances.  Koshka has plenty of screenshots from the relay.

Proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACjfoNelXCM

See the timestamps in section I Have A Really Big Wiener, sebass - SEXUAL TALK, TROLLING
These are just the gags/mutes, they have plenty more of that talk at the start of the video when I give warnings.  Koshka has his own evidence for them later in the evening, including staff disrespect.
For people that hate ban request videos he kept talking about how big his Weiner is and when he got muted he complained about it for literally 2 maps straight

Idk if I would ban for being butthurt unless he's done it for 2 days straight or something, he didn't really try to evade anything, could have been having a bad night
(10-23-2021, 11:05 AM)RussEfarmer Wrote: For people that hate ban request videos he kept talking about how big his Weiner is and when he got muted he complained about it for literally 2 maps straight

Idk if I would ban for being butthurt unless he's done it for 2 days straight or something, he didn't really try to evade anything, could have been having a bad night
This is just my half.  He gets much more aggressive with it later, and Koshka has evidence of that.  Basically I'm just setting the stage for Koshka's evidence since this guy used up his leeway with gags/mutes.
Here is the lovely conversation where this individual wanted to talk so desperately about his appendage but has been told before that they be minors on server and refused to stop. Tries to protest that he was targeted but this has not been the first time he's been told to stop and move on form that topic. 
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SAkV...p=drivesdk
[Image: helluva-boss.gif]
Annoying yes, but he didn't reach a kick at any point yet and although he is listed prior there was no evidence from that. As for the screenshots, it appears as though his offences happened in vc and not chat and again I can see him being annoying but nothing I would ban off of. If this continues again at a later point we can talk about a ban from there. Thanks for the report though.
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor