Banned for "hacking"
ima be real if they were hacking they probably wouldn't miss as much LMAO

this looks like a combination of spectator mode being bald and this guy having really high mouse sensitivity. There are plenty of people (idk how) that play with 2 billion DPI and still have awesome aim. I didn't really see anything too wacky here

+1 epic ban fail
Hey guys, can I please play tonight?
(10-28-2021, 07:49 PM)Stacy <3 Wrote: Hey guys, can I please play tonight?
patience please, thanks
I’m sorry but you will have to wait probably. It may not get handled tonight it may take a couple of days. I am sorry but that’s just the way it goes sometimes. They take time to unban and shit and the reason for that is they have to discuss it. It sucks I get it I really do.
(10-28-2021, 08:05 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote:
I’m sorry but you will have to wait probably. It may not get handled tonight it may take a couple of days. I am sorry but that’s just the way it goes sometimes. They take time to unban and shit and the reason for that is they have to discuss it. It sucks I get it I really do.
Lol I love joining a server and just playing and some guy ban me and then have to wait a week for them to decide.  :D
(10-28-2021, 08:08 PM)Stacy <3 Wrote:
Lol I love joining a server and just playing and some guy ban me and then have to wait a week for them to decide.  :D
I just told you in discord they probably won’t take that long. I was just giving an example of the longest it could take. That doesn’t necessarily mean it will take that long. Honestly I would give them a couple days top probably
(10-28-2021, 08:08 PM)Stacy <3 Wrote:

Stop being an entitled brat.
I'll review everything in a bit and update with an answer.

Ok, so it looks to me after watching all the evidence presented to me that you aren't hacking. I'll elaborate with a video of me using the Mac10 below. If someone like myself can control this and I'm pretty trash at this game then I have no doubts someone better than myself could easily spray with this thing a mile away. You also need to account for spectating not always showing accurate sprays, it will to an extent but not perfectly.
We will be putting your name in our watchlist so we can keep a track on you for the time being.