Banned for "hacking"
(10-28-2021, 06:09 AM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote: Mac 10 I think it’s sometimes easy to control the recoil on. However the way you use that deagle and the aim and recoil afterwards seems odd. I’m not an expert in it admittedly so I’m just making a comment based on what I seen.
You practice snap hitting on a program before? Because I have. They show you how to snap to a target and get a headshot and you do it over and over again. I used to do it for CS:GO. Watch my video bb and then judge.
the one vid that i can actually see is total ass fudge lmfao who thought this was good evidence
(10-28-2021, 06:37 AM)Laced Xanax Wrote: the one vid that i can actually see is total ass fudge lmfao who thought this was good evidence
Ok there you have it Stacy probably isn’t hacking lol.
yeah all your kills look extremely unnatural lol. maybe u left ur mods on by accident from csgo. whenever you kill a player your aim jolts back like its locking on. and like I said earlier your mouse never moves smoothly as if ur playing on a hardwood desk or using a trackpad, which in turn makes your aiming look even more unnatural.
(10-28-2021, 06:38 AM)ratty Wrote: yeah all your kills look extremely unnatural lol. maybe u left ur mods  on by accident from csgo. whenever you kill a player your aim jolts back like its locking on. and like I said earlier your mouse never moves smoothly as if ur playing on a hardwood desk or using a mousepad, which in turn makes your aiming look even more unnatural.
Yeah, I am locking on, with my mouse. Because I am trying to kill them. Do you want me to show you how to do it? :o
was originally going to +1 based only the lack of evidence, but 12:45 and 20:57 in ur vid are so incredibly weird that imma sit on the fence.
also all the links in your og post go to the stc vid

The sun smiles at you with eternal malice
imo: It's seriously not a good look to act some type of way whenever making an unban request, even if you were falsely banned. As for the evidence shown, it's definitely sus to say the least. There are random moments of "Snap and lock" but it too close to call for me.

I'm gonna stay neutral on this.
If this is all the evidence against this dude he is obviously not cheating. You can find way more sus clips from regulars who actually play on the server. This is the 2nd time someone has been attempted to or gotten banned for 'hacking' when they are not in the past week. This guy might be slightly sus sometimes but there is no evidence of cheating.
(10-28-2021, 06:05 AM)ratty Wrote:
(10-28-2021, 06:02 AM)Stacy <3 Wrote:
(10-28-2021, 05:59 AM)ratty Wrote: *snip*
*snap*
But why does your game show virtually no recoil with the mac 10? thats what im 100% about.
Not gonna lie, I feel a little secondhand embarrassment from this ban.

+1 for full unban, the only thing you’re guilty of is acting like a spoiled ass on a gmod server—just chill out. Genuinely not sure why you were banned in the first place, since the evidence presented against you is an eyebrow raise at the worst, and an eyeball roll at best. There’s nothing in any of these videos that I haven’t seen from any of our regular “good players,” and I really can’t see anything in any of these that makes me genuinely suspicious. The half-hour video of your typical gameplay only solidifies that. Again, you and your buds should just chill out; we’re all here to have a good time, not do a dick-measuring contest in a gamemode for a sandbox game made in 2006. Hopefully you understand that.
I was also spectating you at various points throughout your playtime yesterday. I had noticed some of the irregularities pointed out by Thayer, but also noticed the inconsistencies of your aiming. At some points it does seem like you lock and follow players, but incidents where this does happen in the footage you provided seems to be overshadowed by incidents where it does not. The recoil in some of the clips does seem suspicious, but you also said you used to train aim in CSGO. Even though there are some potentially suspicious moments, I am going to +1 this unban. 

As I said in-game afterwards, if you are willing to put in an unban request and even provide footage of your own game play, then I am more inclined to give you the benefit of the doubt. You seem confident enough that you are not hacking and as someone who was also wrongfully banned for hacking in my first week on this server, I understand your position. 

After reviewing all the evidence I do not think anything is blatant enough to warrant a hacking ban. Staff will most likely put you on a watchlist and monitor your play closely, but if you aren't hacking then I doubt there is reason to worry ¯\_(ツ)_/¯