Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Case Against 'ThePhoenix'
Usually, I would try to be as unbiased as possible, but I cannot do that in this case. 

I remember even when he was first getting unbanned that this individual is a very arrogant buzzkill. You don't even need to look at this from simply TTT either; his actions on the forums and discord too are very clear that he is consistent with this same issue across the board. Now, will I say that he should be community banned or anything jackasserdy like that? 

No. That should only be reserved for pedophiles or other people who are truly disgusting scum. 

I do think that he needs to be banned from TTT at least. Interacting with Phoenix is the only person who makes my blood boil in this entire community at the moment. Since I've mellowed out due to COVID stress dying down, it has been incredibly difficult for me to allow someone to piss me off. BUT THIS GUY? 

EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS GUY pisses me off.

-His arrogance and victimhood mentality whenever he gets called out on his bullshit; in other words, he never is capable of admitting he is wrong.
-The nonstop whining and bitching
-THE FACT THAT HE DWELLS ON SOMETHING FOR 20 MINUTES WHENEVER EVERYONE ELSE WANTS TO MOVE ON EVEN WHEN HE IS CLEARLY WRONG

please get rid of this fucker from TTT at the very least. 

+1
(10-29-2021, 11:37 PM)ThePhoenix Wrote: lol so its okay for yall to target me but second I do something back nope fuck you... Amazing... everyday without fail I log in yall always have something to harass me about. every post I make u constantly berate me and tell me to "shut up" or sit there and bait me into trying to kill you and then report me to get me slain
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. The reason people act this way is because of the content of your character.

I met you not even two days ago. I'm basing my opinion off of everything I've seen. 

It would be better if you take this as advice on how to become a better individual, rather than actual harassment.
former admin2
I don't think we need someone on the server whos sole intention when he gets on is to constantly antagonize the player base in order to feed his victim complex.
+1 man constantly says he doesn't get mad, but then baby rages in discord or in game when things don't go his way. Plus if you're such a scumbag as to deny someone their identity for 5 milliseconds of amusement I don't want you here
[Image: J6yUs0g]
As the person who provided most of the evidence this is only the stuff I got. The stuff I didn’t get was even worse. This player continues to go after people, cause problems, and be an ass towards almost everyone. +1
(10-29-2021, 11:30 PM)bunniey Wrote: Precursor, I believe this should be a linked TTT and Discord ban, as he does the same things in both places, and it is very evident that he does not plan to stop no matter what anyone tells him.

This is also a slightly different ban request as there will be a lot of unsubstantiated evidence that will hopefully be corroborated by other commenters to drive the point home, as it's more to do with toxicity than anything.

Offender's Name: ThePhoenix, Onii-Chan, Daddy, Nobody3 or something along those lines

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:14473681

Potential Witnesses: dear lord who isn't one

Reason to Ban: General toxicity, unsubstantiated cases of targeting, a bit of harassment that has been handled but in my opinion was handled improperly, etc.

Proof: So, I don't have any true to form evidence right here and now. It will all be hearsay, as there won't be any tangible screenshots or videos provided by me, just some clear instances that can potentially be substantiated by other witnesses. It is very clear to anyone who has witnessed this individual that they are very toxic, and will use any and every rule to bend it so they can cause other players to not have fun. We'll start with the lesser things that aren't really bannable to set the character, then get into the messier bits, and some people will provide further evidence that I don't have access to currently. Edit: I now have some videos of very blatant toxicity and will post them and talk about them at the end. All of this was typed up last night and then I got new evidence and don't want to go through the entire thing again. This is a clusterfuck, but just go with it.

First we have just general fun-ruining. He has this tendency to find things people enjoy, and do his best to ruin them. You like propkilling? He'll destroy and remove every one. You like playing with the wand on Dimmsdale? Be sure he'll throw it away every chance he gets. But if you do anything similar to him, he will very, /very/ loudly whine about it. Again, not even punishable to be a spoil sport, and it shouldn't be, but it sets the tone for him as a person. Also, there's the very classic case of the wedge on 67th and him actively wanting to kill guests with it, but there's not much more to be said about that.

Next we have a constant stream of targetting and harassment. I have zero direct evidence, but anyone who plays can see it. He will pick one person of interest every time he's on, and do anything he can to either bait them into trying to kill him, or bait them into doing something report worthy so he can get them slain. He does this constantly, to me especially. It's definitely targeted harassment with malicious intent. I know he's done this to Lemon, 3mb3ry (though I don't know that they noticed given that it was one of their earlier interactions), most of the guys he has a hate boner for (laced, lazy, aethy, you know the people.)

Harassment continuing on to the forums in the form of ban requests on specific people despite them not being the primary issue is obvious. He dislikes specific people, so he sets out to get those specific people banned. He'll watch people he doesn't have a hate boner for do things and not care, but the second it's one of about 5ish people, he'll stretch any amount of slivers of "evidence"  to attempt to make a case against them. (like what im doin now ;) ) The biggest problem with this is he was very specifically told that he should not take the first instance to forums, and by extension the second instance because it was the exact same thing. This was a needless effort to cause more drama to draw more attention to himself, and hopefully get people he didn't like banned, just because he didn't like them.

Now for the meaty stuff.

Racist names. This isn't a big deal and he's serving a ban for it now, but he did it after already being reprimanded for naming himself "Nick Gear" last night, which was an attempt to sidestep slur rules. He also has talked about his right to essentially be racist multiple times in multiple venues, showing that he truly is just a racist behind the backs of the staff. Yikes.

Additional toxicity, he finds ways to harass people in ways that other people did to make jokes, despite certain people being visibly annoyed at it. Hani, for instance, got ghost pinged by him in her very first interaction with him because he heard GCubed was banned for pinging her in the discord. There's a screenshot of this interaction, he deleted the initial ping. This is here just to further the fact that he will go out of his way to harass people he has never interacted with for his own amusement. Everyone knows Hani hates getting ghost pinged, does she deserve to get it done by someone she doesn't even know? No.

And the biggest thing. He was banned multiple times in the past, as shown in this link, for the following reasons:
arguing with staff/players/toxicity
Take a few days to chill. Stop targeting people, stop crying about women, stop being toxic. This is your 2nd ban for the same thing.
Toxic, ban evading, sad
Reason not specified.
Consistent RDM/ Karma Baiting.
this name is against our rules that you are already aware of

If you went back to his last unban request, you'd know that he was "accidentally" alt evading for a good month before he finally made an unban request. I was among the people who said to let him back in because it wasn't a big deal, it seemed like a genuine accident, until I realized he had done so in the past and been banned for it again. He's also been banned multiple times for toxicity. This is the part where a ban should come into play. He has a warn for harassing Shaye from a few days/weeks ago, I'm unsure of when. With his multiple bans for toxicity and ban evading in play, this should not have been a simple warn. Being permabanned for being toxic is not anything to be taken lightly, and continuing that toxicity in a way that gets you warned should not simply be a warn. He's not a new player, treating him as such with basic warns is not right. He's very clearly shown to anyone who has paid any attention that he's a very toxic individual, and that he's not going to change a thing, and will continue to skirt around rules as much as humanly possible to have his own fun at the expense of anyone around him. He's said himself that he dislikes 90% of the people on the server, obviously he's around to have fun at the expense of the people he dislikes.

To recount the things that can be considered legitimate evidence, whether or not they have been 'dealt' with.
1. Harassment in discord
2. Noted harassment of Shaye (that he has a warn for)
3. Previous bans of toxicity
4. Previous history of alt evading that happened again prior to his unban request
5. Racist names after already being told to change them

Now for the new stuff I have. Various links of recordings of him being overly transphobic towards Shaye, whether or not she was around, and other transphobic rhetoric, as well as other cases of pretty serious toxicity, and very inappropriate comments towards Quantum which he immediately repeated when no one reacted (Because they were creepy)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_N5kjozCNa4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkWMbnld86M
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6NWCRKvYPA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lASNGPOD8IY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azLE7CJ2yfM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qY0m_yDKcGA

Just as a reminder, this is essentially a ban request on the grounds that he has continued to be a very toxic person, despite being permabanned in the past for being a very toxic person, multiple times. This is essentially evidence towards a reban of his old ban, as he clearly hasn't changed, and may be worse, and likely shouldn't have been unbanned in the first place. I hope that community support towards a ban pushes the idea of this home, as I can think of very few people that legitimately enjoy their presence.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

+1 :)

But seriously I've witnessed him target people multiple times. I know that might just be conjecture but I'm taking this something serious here for once
CONSUME THE RICH ☭

o7 A Farewell to Arms o7

Eat shit and live Damien…..

“I was in a butcher shop once and a pig’s head told me that God and the Devil killed each other a long time ago” -Evan Kelmp

+rep : ) Nov. 02 2021 - June 5th 2022

what in the god damn

Not a scar on his back...
+1. I can admit I was a little bit toxic too when I first came back, but I've made my amends to the people I affected personally. But this guy is a menace. He's out to cause harm. He's alt evaded, has countless bans, etc. Get rid of him. +1
Hi, not sure if this is going to officially be treated as a discord ban request or not buut for documentation here is The Phoenix's discord username and ID
The Phoenix#0215, 163796237424787457. pls don't hurt my rep, I am just here bc I am discord staff.
[Image: 955ef7a32696f2e506ea3319fcb5017a.png][Image: Banned-Gravity-Small.jpg]
Resigned prop hunt trusted 4/16/2021 - 1/1/2022 <3
ah yes a lone cherrypicked ss with no context? What was said to cause shaye of all people to go off like that...
[Image: J6yUs0g]