i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
It is.
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
I expected you to take your staff request with stride but instead you decide to dick around, honestly disappointed.
Sorry.
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
Nazu.
I'm not banning you here, on discord, or on TTT.
I don't know why you are such an emotional mess tonight, maybe you were drunk. But you just need to go to bed, turn off the computer, and come back with a clear mind tomorrow or Sunday.
Seriously man.
I love playing with you, I mean everything I said on your app. We all have bad days, we all have good days. You're having a bad day today. It happens.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
oh no.. cringe
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
I still stand by what I said in discord outside of staff stuff you usually have such a good head on your shoulders. I know I may be bitchy seeming sometimes but if you ever need an ear to yell or rant into I'm here. Whatever brought this about, I'm sorry. I hope this was a live and let learn situation.
(10-30-2021, 03:02 AM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: I still stand by what I said in discord outside of staff stuff you usually have such a good head on your shoulders.  I know I may be bitchy seeming sometimes but if you ever need an ear to yell or rant into I'm here. Whatever brought this about, I'm sorry.  I hope this was a live and let learn situation.
Currently facing backlash now, working on a ban request. ((Thank god for OBS))

(10-30-2021, 03:10 AM)Nazu(spooky) Wrote:
(10-30-2021, 03:02 AM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: I still stand by what I said in discord outside of staff stuff you usually have such a good head on your shoulders.  I know I may be bitchy seeming sometimes but if you ever need an ear to yell or rant into I'm here. Whatever brought this about, I'm sorry.  I hope this was a live and let learn situation.
Currently facing backlash now, working on a ban request. ((Thank god for OBS))
[Image: be250c5020ab58c3e7727f7ff50222f0.png]

https://gyazo.com/be250c5020ab58c3e7727f7ff50222f0
lets goo
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!