Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
October Update Feedback Thread - Looking Forwards
(11-04-2021, 09:46 AM)Nazu(spooky) Wrote: Lost temple is very good we need it back
Yes
CONSUME THE RICH ☭

o7 A Farewell to Arms o7

Eat shit and live Damien…..

“I was in a butcher shop once and a pig’s head told me that God and the Devil killed each other a long time ago” -Evan Kelmp

+rep : ) Nov. 02 2021 - June 5th 2022

what in the god damn

Not a scar on his back...
Please bring back Lost Temple, that map is iconic
+1 lost temple
Yeah bring back lost temple pls.
lost temple sucks
(11-04-2021, 12:42 PM)Icey Wrote: lost temple sucks
Lost temple would be great if expanded on and the spawn changed/removed
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Bring back manhacks
[Image: b_560x95.png]
I seen your video Hong on the discord testing a new rocket propeller rpg. That looks like a cool t item for a grapple substitute
please do make text hats another category or even pets
(11-05-2021, 07:38 PM)⚡Nash Wrote: I seen your video Hong on the discord testing a new rocket propeller rpg. That looks like a cool t item for a grapple substitute
thank thayr for the video

It’s the new Pulsecannon T/D item, and yes it is something I looked into ages ago as a grapple replacement but was too broken that I just dropped it all together, but now that I have a much better understanding of lua I can change it around and balance it. This, along with the following changes, are on the test server now available for all to see and give feedback on:
Reworked Burst Vector
Changed Famas
Changed Galil
Buffed AS VAL
Buffed TEC-9
Buffed all shotguns (except striker12)
New Shotgun - Railspike 1887

Adjustments will be made in the coming weeks so everything is subject to change. We also have several new maps to test out, some of which have been re-armed (again, thanks to Thayr, who also made a nice change adding zoom to the M14 that you can try out now as well)

Feedback is greatly appreciated. Hopefully that helps clear some stuff up.