Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I should really sleep but....
Ayo Sad. This is honestly relatively surprising. I could feel that you had intentions leading in this direction but at the same time I wasn't expecting anything so soon.

To start off, there is quite a bit I believe you can work on. There have been instances with your ban requests where you do not have enough evidence. You jump the gun, you kick the hacker out without enough evidence to protect the ban. At the end of the day the idea of banning someone is simple. However, we need to make sure that it sticks. If we do not have proper evidence, then the ban will fall off due to not standing against an unban. I hope this makes sense and you may start grabbing more evidence when the situations arise. 

Normally for hackers, a round is pretty good. It really depends on how they're acting and if they have certain things showing such as shake.

For ghosters, one or two good rounds of them zooming to props is normally good. Sometimes it can take a map just to catch them depending on how they're playing. 

Most of the other stuff is basic guideline stuff that you should familiarize yourself with in the near future just so you can be a bit more ready. 

It's hard for me to see how you deal with people in lobby due to the command thing of Staff vs. Donors. On the bright side I've had pleasant experiences with you and no problems to remark upon. What I brought up is mainly stuff you should work on. 

For this staff app I am Neutral.

I definitely believe that you can be a great staff member in the future but I'm curious if this is the time? 

Good luck man!
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]

Messages In This Thread
I should really sleep but.... - by BIIG_SAD - 11-03-2021, 04:57 AM
RE: I should really sleep but.... - by Dude I love ketchup :) yummm - 11-03-2021, 08:01 AM
RE: I should really sleep but.... - by BIIG_SAD - 11-03-2021, 02:40 PM
RE: I should really sleep but.... - by August - 11-03-2021, 03:05 PM
RE: I should really sleep but.... - by BIIG_SAD - 11-05-2021, 11:53 PM
RE: I should really sleep but.... - by Zom13ae - 11-06-2021, 01:42 PM
RE: I should really sleep but.... - by BIIG_SAD - 11-07-2021, 03:47 AM
RE: I should really sleep but.... - by BIIG_SAD - 11-08-2021, 12:16 AM