Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I should really sleep but....
Some things that I believe you could work on is situational awareness, specifically being aware of who is on server. I only bring this up as a week or so ago when I was on with you, there was a person who mic spammed and you immediately gagged them before I could warn them; you also didn't give them a warning from what I saw (I admit you could have previously before I loaded in). I did make mention to the player not to mic spam after you had gagged them, in which you did say "sorry, I didn't see you join" (or something to that manner). 

Now I do not have an issue with donors using their powers properly, meaning that procedure is followed (Warn then punish) and this is the only incident I can think of. 

Mind you, if I have you mixed up with someone else I do apologize but I'm 90% sure this was our interaction. 

I do think that spending some more times around forums and more actively engaged in the Discord would do you some good and allow others in the community to get to know you better. 

There's no major red flags for me to openly speak against you, however there also isn't anything that makes you stick out a whole lot. 

I have no issues if you do or do not become staff at this time.  

If you don't make it this round, do not be discouraged and take from what others have said. 

Best of luck

Messages In This Thread
I should really sleep but.... - by BIIG_SAD - 11-03-2021, 04:57 AM
RE: I should really sleep but.... - by BIIG_SAD - 11-03-2021, 02:40 PM
RE: I should really sleep but.... - by August - 11-03-2021, 03:05 PM
RE: I should really sleep but.... - by The Triangle - 11-05-2021, 08:30 PM
RE: I should really sleep but.... - by BIIG_SAD - 11-05-2021, 11:53 PM
RE: I should really sleep but.... - by Zom13ae - 11-06-2021, 01:42 PM
RE: I should really sleep but.... - by BIIG_SAD - 11-07-2021, 03:47 AM
RE: I should really sleep but.... - by BIIG_SAD - 11-08-2021, 12:16 AM