Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Really? team switcher (again I am told)
Offender's Name & Steam ID: zachman403 STEAM_0:0:567581816

Potential Witnesses: phantomslurp, superbladen (i think, wasnt paying too much attention) aecho

Reason to Ban: 
-in given video, during round after death, switches team from hunter to prop. This allows him to get many kills while never being a prop. He is warned no to do this by me and aecho, he does not switch back. A bit later, he does it again. I warned him to switch back again, and my warnings were ignored. I issued a kick as a result. after said given video and timestamps, he returns to the server.

Proof: https://youtu.be/j76wh6m4DrI

Other: (Optional)
  • I am told that he was banned before for similar behavior. I cannot confirm this as I wasn't around to see that it is so. However, given that Ryzif immediately had his ID, I can only assume he is on the naughty watchlist.
  • Edit: I now see that he has been banned THREE times prior.
  •  I did attempt to warn him multiple times to not team switch over multiple rounds. I warned him, and aecho warned him. He still swapped and attempted to play dumb and not respond.  I did not think to do anything the first time around because I mistook it for an honest mistake, but nobody makes a "mistake" that they are told about twice in a row. 
  • He immediately rejoined after the kick, so do with that whatever you may.
Banned for 6 months for disregard of server rules. Next time will sadly be a perma ban cause he's had so many chances.
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor