Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Majin Buu's Trusted App
  • Ingame Name: Majin Buu 
  • SteamId:STEAM_0:1:80701416
  • Time Played:1w 5d 19min
  • When First Joined: a year or so ago
  • Availibility:Usually Tuesdays, Thursdays, And Sundays
  • Rank Desired: ONWER(But will accept trusted :P)
  • Regular
  • I have some good ideas every now and then and i will do reports when they come in.
  • I like this community and just want to help it
  • For some reason i cant link my unban request or staff app i did before
  • I was looking for a server and radomly selected this one
Honestly reading this app, I'm not seeing how you would contribute as a Staff Member. Your application is flat out "basic". Nothing really stands out to me on why you should be considered for the Staff position. I at least know who you're, but I would like to see more effort from you in your application in the future. I just can't see you being a Staff Member yet.

I can't support this app, there isn't much to work with your overall resume. Reapply in a few months when you address these issues.

If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
I think this app was made as a joke, just incase its not -1 you just got back from a long break.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
nice shitpost ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)

you learn from me?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Not a lot of effort put into this app. It doesn't make me think you would help the server as a staff member.
1. I have never seen u until like today.
2. 0 forum time
3. little to no effort on application
4. Who are you
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
I have no idea who you are.
And it seems like from others, you just came back from a long break.
A complete troll.
-1 I know you've been with us for a long time but I haven't seen you at all recently, at least in the past month, and the staff app kind of is plain like other people mentioned, without any thought almost.
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean
Who are you? -1