Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trouble Maker resorts to Aimbot
User : grenahoric  STEAM_0:0:628818762
Reason : Aimbot, team switching to ghost, mild racism, trolling his team, and overall player disrespect/harassment
Witnesses : [test]superbladen (Was targeted hard), Aecho, chaos, HareFire
Evidence : Was rude towards bladen about his voice (we told him how to mute a player). Then he insulted bladen based on his ethnicity/where he's from.

[Image: Screenshot-18.png][Image: Screenshot-20.png] 
Then he started following his teammates around, taunting and trying to get them killed. He tried to ghost and argued that it was allowed and rused to read the rules. Also proceeded to call Aecho a p*do for saying "Come here and let me eat you" to a burger prop running around. After a while, he team switched just to ghost, which he was quickly muted after.
[Image: Screenshot-22.png]
Last round on the map (cabin I believe is the name) he naded two props without looking at them once before. Youtube video recorded by bladen

Hope this is good enough. First forum post :,/

User changed his name whilst I made the report.

https://i.postimg.cc/nLv1XNny/Screenshot-23.png

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Player has been permanently banned.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army