• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Caribous consistent targeting
Offender's Name: Caribou

Offender's SteamID: steam_0:0:54233698

Potential Witnesses: Penny, lemon 

Reason to Ban: consistent targeting, rdm, trolling

Proof: 
[Image: 20211108_232559.jpg][Image: 20211108_235030.jpg]
Other: I know I can have a temper at times. However the consistent RDM and consistent targeting as well as messages is getting old even after muting him this happens Lemon witnessed it one night but I didnt entirely have proof. I will openly admit to rdming him back after the second time of him rdming me however this has been an ongoing case. There have been multiple occasions of him teaming on 67th and allowing an innocent in the t room to kill me. Damien was on at that time when it happened.
1. Not enough evidence.
2. you would need the full logs for the round in the second screenshot for it to be considered anyway.
If you are being targeted and harassed, it definitely needs to be acted upon and after reading, I'll be more on the lookout for it, but actions cant be made based upon hearsay.

The sun smiles at you with eternal malice
i have no clue what he's talking about letting innocents in the t room but all i did was say stop delaying and call u out for slurring constantly :D
p.s that rdm on crummy cradle was an rdm round im not targetting u !!!
Not enough context in this post definitely to say anything. Need full damage logs, then shot logs, then chat/voice recording, etc.
Not enough evidence to really do anything here...
Assuming The screenshot posted was true RDM (no t-baiting, etc.), just two RDMs does not imply true targeting.

Both kills do seem a little sus, but it also appears Caribou was RDMd by you, as shown in his video.

I need more evidence of messages, etc. to be posted here before any action can be taken. And caribou will be given the proper opportunity to defend himself as well, again, as this may be mutual.

I'll leave this open for either of you to provide more evidence/context. We don't necessarily need the community giving a whole bunch of opinions, I want to keep this open for the evidence. If you don't have any evidence, don't shitpost/clutter the ban req. Thanks.

This is a prime example why you don't revenge RDM BTW.

Please provide:
1. Logs (include shot logs, hit reg logs, etc.) - organized by round, so it is clear which rounds were separate. OR, alternatively,
2. Provide date/time/map/round of RDM events so staff can go back and check.
3. SS's /videos of any messages sent implying targeting.

I'll leave this open for a day or two to allow more evidence to be posted.

Thank you.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(11-09-2021, 01:26 AM)Jammin Wrote: Not enough evidence to really do anything here...
Assuming The screenshot posted was true RDM (no t-baiting, etc.), just two RDMs does not imply true targeting.

Both kills do seem a little sus, but it also appears Caribou was RDMd by you, as shown in his video.

I need more evidence of messages, etc. to be posted here before any action can be taken. And caribou will be given the proper opportunity to defend himself as well, again, as this may be mutual.

I'll leave this open for either of you to provide more evidence/context. We don't necessarily need the community giving a whole bunch of opinions, I want to keep this open for the evidence. If you don't have any evidence, don't shitpost/clutter the ban req. Thanks.

This is a prime example why you don't revenge RDM BTW.

Please provide:
1. Logs (include shot logs, hit reg logs, etc.) - organized by round, so it is clear which rounds were separate. OR, alternatively,
2. Provide date/time/map/round of RDM events so staff can go back and check.
3. SS's /videos of any messages sent implying targeting.

I'll leave this open for a day or two to allow more evidence to be posted.

Thank you.
You know honestly im not truly looking for a ban i know it was a longshot. I will allow you to delete or close the thread however I just want to make it known to the community about whats going on and id like to be left alone. That being said if my computer wasnt a preowned toaster then I wouldve had much more. However I want to see an end to this behavior.

(11-09-2021, 12:36 AM)Caribou Wrote: i have no clue what he's talking about letting innocents in the t room but all i did was say stop delaying and call u out for slurring constantly :D
p.s that rdm on crummy cradle was an rdm round im not targetting u !!!
Its whatever dude just leave me alone and I will leave you alone its as plain and simple as that very rarely have I slurred. The slur you are talking about got me a warn as I was intoxicated and repeated what another community member said. I truly believe your not a bad person however I feel as if you are being consistent in this behavior. That being said. I need you to realize that unless I know you well and or are friends with me please leave me out.
Seems like you both just need to leave each other alone and build a bridge
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Closing per request of the thread poster.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks