Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So yeah I'm a support main(trusted app)
Hey Foxka,

I love that you're making an app to the staff team. Here's my input on this application, and this is to be percieved as nothing more than supportive yet honest feedback:
ANALYSIS

PROS:

-Very vocal in the community, lots of presence and history. (Other than a few newbies, I highly doubt there is someone who doesn't know who you are.)
-Staff experience in the past, so you know what you're doing with commands and how to handle reports/ban requests/etc.
-You seem to me that you've mellowed out 

CONS:
-Because you're vocal, you sometimes can give off the vibe that you are confrontational and that can sometimes cause more harm than good. 
-I am somewhat concerned with how you would handle people you dislike, because as you have stated, you can get emotional at times. Everyone does this though, especially if they truly have passion or enjoy what they're doing. (I JUST WANT TO REITERATE THAT THIS IS NOT AN ATTEMPT OF A PERSONAL ATTACK, JUST HONEST FEEDBACK). 

I'm not going to rehash any dead horses that occured a year ago between us, as I don't care about any of that anymore; as I stated under the PROS, you have mellowed out significantly (AT LEAST FROM MY PERSPECTIVE AND MY INTERACTIONS) so I don't necessarily think that you showing obvious biases against people you dislike will be an issue, but it's just something I was thinking about. This is something everyone has a problem with though because we all have natural biases even if we don't want to admit it.

Overall, you've definitely seemed to made significant strides to be more level headed about situations, which I respect and acknowledge.

Verdict

I say give Foxka trusted. +1. He's earned it in my books.

EDIT: yeah I didn't even mention this, but it's literally asinine to complain about foxka sending evidence to mods if he has it. It honestly saves the team time and that is more efficient than making a thread that they may not see as quickly.

Messages In This Thread
RE: So yeah I'm a support main - by HONG - 11-11-2021, 08:17 PM
RE: So yeah I'm a support main - by Voidzz - 11-11-2021, 10:19 PM
RE: So yeah I'm a support main - by Raider Hanks - 11-12-2021, 02:06 PM
RE: So yeah I'm a support main - by Foxka - 11-12-2021, 03:07 PM
RE: So yeah I'm a support main - by ratty - 11-12-2021, 06:24 PM
RE: So yeah I'm a support main(trusted app) - by David - 11-12-2021, 11:22 PM