Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So yeah I'm a support main(trusted app)
While this app has been up for awhile, I waited a bit before I commented to try and get a better grasp on who Fox is.

One thing I noticed is that they are definitely diligent in collecting evidence, which is something that the team has expressed as a quality it cares about. Leading into this, Fox also is assistant in staff by providing evidence, and helping to try and police the server when things get a bit hectic. Overall I see this as a plus, but there are times sometimes he oversteps his boundary, though I am not sure it is intentional.

The only thing that I can see as a negative at the moment is I get the sense you can become a bit frustrated at certain situations, in particular when players aren't cooperating with you. While this isn't something that should bar you from being staff, it's just something to keep mind about to try and keep level-headed in situations.

Overall from my time spent with Fox I'll +1 this app, especially due to the fact of his evidence gathering, which shows he can at least handle trusted.
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: So yeah I'm a support main - by HONG - 11-11-2021, 08:17 PM
RE: So yeah I'm a support main - by Voidzz - 11-11-2021, 10:19 PM
RE: So yeah I'm a support main - by Raider Hanks - 11-12-2021, 02:06 PM
RE: So yeah I'm a support main - by Foxka - 11-12-2021, 03:07 PM
RE: So yeah I'm a support main - by ratty - 11-12-2021, 06:24 PM
RE: So yeah I'm a support main(trusted app) - by David - 11-12-2021, 11:22 PM
RE: So yeah I'm a support main(trusted app) - by Kapitan BillyBob - 11-19-2021, 11:40 PM