unban me
Ingame Name: TheGrapist 

SteamID: 76561198262111687

Who Banned You: hong

Reason For Ban: name

Length of Ban: month

Reason for Admins to Unban: cause honestly ive had this name literally years and no ones ever complained because its a reference ive also played on that server multiple times throughout the years im sure only 1 person complained but other staff got mad i wouldnt just change it because yall triggered for nothing there were more people on the server telling the staff to just leave me alone because its really not offensive but they were just power tripping yall relating it to rape but im a woman whos been raped multiple times before and its a reference yall just being triggered the reference has millions of views on youtube since 2009 if it was offensive it wouldnt still be up it wouldve been heavily looked down upon https://youtu.be/mqgiEQXGetI

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): never on any steam game or gmod server

Other:       if you think i should stay banned you need to never play any online games again because you take offense to anything
In response to the title of this thread.. maybe if you’d ask nicely rather than bash my staff team the other admins and I would consider. They asked you multiple times to change it and you didn’t, so a day ban was completely warranted. It’s just a day don’t sweat over it lol and it’s a good thing I don’t have my pc rn so I can follow your, “need to never play any online games again because you take offense to anything.”
You may have had the name for a long time but if staff are telling you to change it because it isn't appropriate you should probably change it. 

It's okay to not agree with the rules but you have to be prepared for consequences if that is the case.
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
Yeah, no. The name isn’t funny at all. I get it might be a “skit” but it doesn’t make it okay. This unban request has been denied. If you return tomorrow and don’t change the name we will advise you to change it and if you don’t your next ban will be elevated.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]