Poll: wHaT gAMe wOuLD yOu lIkE tO pLAY?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
trouble in proptown run
0%
0 0%
murderhunt
6.67%
1 6.67%
prop murder
0%
0 0%
proprun
6.67%
1 6.67%
TTT
13.33%
2 13.33%
PH
6.67%
1 6.67%
MURDER
6.67%
1 6.67%
DR
13.33%
2 13.33%
RDM
20.00%
3 20.00%
DARKRP
0%
0 0%
melonbomber
6.67%
1 6.67%
afk farming :P
6.67%
1 6.67%
unban request simulator
6.67%
1 6.67%
Power trip simulator
0%
0 0%
pokemon!
6.67%
1 6.67%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A serious topic un-seriously
Introductions:
Hey everyone. I know this isn't shitpost, so before you all get out the blunderbusses and turn me into this weeks failed hiding spot (bad PH joke), I would like to ask one thing?

TOPIC, PROOF.
Why do prophunt players think that TTT is equivalent of STALKER IRL? also, why is it that TTT people suffer from elitism of their gamemode?

here's some proof

Explanation, part one. Describing the problem.

sometimes I feel that the community collectively RDM's eachother. It seems like there's a lot of distrust/lack of coordination from PH to TTT and back, with players from TTT getting slapped with gags they feel are undeserved, and PH players getting "put into their place". I know this topic seems like nonsense, but that is because it is not major. Now with that said, I feel that the two communities should get together because, we have alot in common.

PART TWO: HOW.

1. WE RDM EACHOTHER. ALOT.
the last time you played PH or TTT, you probably got RDM'd. PH? RDM? impossible, you may be saying. But I would counter that nades are RDM when random. every single map has nade rdm. this is a fact of prophunt, and if you don't believe me you need to watch my video here.

2. there is lies and deceit employed by both teams.
clever use of the lies and deceit work in both TTT and PH because that is the core of the gameply. Lies and deceit. The last time you played PH, you lied and cheated (metaphorically) your way out of becoming red jelly on the floor as a prop. And, as a hunter, you employed the same kinds of malfeasance to ensure that you made everyone else into the tomato paste on the floor. In TTT, lying is essential. When was the last time you haven't seen a traitor brazenly say a "oH nO hE's SHoOTiNg mE!!11!!1!", or "oH nOeS X killed Y!"" no? then you really arent having fun. disputing me? refer here.

3. It leaves us wanting to play more.
this is the crux of the community. these games and the time we spend with eachother are the best times we have. This is why we are here, doing this day in and day out. to deny that is to say you really don't like this community. and to those that disagree, I would say this. this is my response to you.

CONCLUSION
Even though we sometimes can be pretty rude to eachother, I think that we should join hand in hand to celebrate the end of the year. After all, without PH, TTT would have no source of fresh recruits, and without TTT, PH would become onlytoobs.

So TTT players, try the PH server. and PH server, try the TTT server. and to everyone, try deathrun and murder. I'm sure the admins of those servers want actual people to admin (/s)

But really.

Thank you all for coming to my ted talk. please try the other servers.

And remember
please be civil to eachother. we all exist within the dinkleverse. Let's keep it going.

-a BIIG_SAD
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
the real plan is noob tubes in TTT. I cant aim for shit.

The shotgun in TTT is objectively the best gun in the game and you cannot change my mind
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD