Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
general disregard for the rules ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Offender's Name & Steam ID: 

SPEFO STEAM_0:1:628980113

Potential Witnesses:

Glazed, Nazu, Delusional,murel19, 

Reason to Ban: 

-2 counts of micspam/chatspam. (micspam is sireny wail, chatspam was talking about nazis.)
-1 count of team swapping to get to hunters
 -1 count of aimhacking/ESP hack. I am of the opinion that he is toggling esp, as he locks between possible prop locations, then snaps, and has really strange aim (aim shakier than handheld cam attatched to pogo)
Proof: 

https://youtu.be/lapfcZkX8Lo

2:02 -first gag. after followed mute in chat.
12:15 or so - map gag. man does the same oooOOOoooOOOooo nonsense. gets gagged. isn't pleased. turns on aim hacks.
15:00 Spefo turns on the hax for real. aim/wall engaged. nukes me and bortio, immediately starts locking onto the rest of the props. (to 15:22)
~17:00 spefo goes around walling his way to every prop ( had to die in an "organic" way so as not to raise sus, missed first couple)

Other: (Optional)

nazu saw it. Bortio saw it. murel got hit by it( i think). the thing that confirmed it for me was the perfect grenade snap-lock and nuke that only hit the prop which was super well disguised.
Additionally, the suspect knowingly and malicously mic spammed.

11/14/11:51 PM EST. am told by AKI and loona this is an alt for a hacker.

Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
Yeah this is a hackers Alt and Fish has already sent the ban hammer.
(11-15-2021, 12:02 AM)The Triangle Wrote: Yeah this is a hackers Alt and Fish has already sent the ban hammer.
Honestly, didn't even know tbh. is this a frequent flier thing or is he like a one-off?
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
This is his 3rd account so maybe? He'll get tired enough soon and leave. Player has been banned for hacking.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army