Poll: Should one of the Banks be removed?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, remove ttt_bank_b3
26.67%
8 26.67%
Yes, remove ttt_bank_b13
23.33%
7 23.33%
Yes, but I don't have a preference on which one
23.33%
7 23.33%
No, I am ok with having both versions on the server
26.67%
8 26.67%
Total 30 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Removing Bank Variant
When we first implemented the "no variants of the same map" rule, people were quick to point to Bank, Whitehouse, and Rooftops. The two Whitehouse maps are incredibly distinct, so the Admins & I agree that it's fine to keep. However, Bank and Rooftops are very similar in their design and structure. Therefor, I am opening threads to discuss the possibility of removing one of these variant maps.

The poll will be open for a week. If any result has a simple majority, it will be submitted to the Admins for approval. Please treat this thread seriously.

This thread is only to discuss the Bank variants. Please keep the conversation focused on that. There is another thread to discuss the Rooftops variants.
I like b13 because of the snipers
[Image: 200.webp#61-grid1]
I'm ok with both, but the newer version is a lot better for sure.

I did vote to keep both maps. But if a tie-breaker were to happen, I'd want to keep the newer version of the map.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
I like the old version better, but both of them are good
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
Where's the vote about 67th way?
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
(05-01-2017, 02:58 PM)tons4583 Wrote: Where's the vote about 67th way?

Yeah. It's been a couple months
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
I love the new bank if for some reason it is the new bank that gets removed i will be very sad.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^