Time to upgrade toasting eqipment
[Image: 3ae0a1b43c0492c030bc8b82c7bd72db.png]

No
    xoxo       Twitter         Youtube           Steam
-1 Hardly any time on forums or in game, especially recently
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean
I'm going to have to follow everyone else's -1. I don't have any HUGE problems with you at all, it's just time away vs. time back, recent break, etc.
Everyone has clarified pretty much every single point that you'll need to work on before being able to become Staff. Should work on these over the next couple months, and reapply then.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Um just throwing my support behind the no. Just the inconstant play time... for me
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
-1, never really see you post much on forums and I see you once in a blue moon on the server. Nothing really bad about your playing or behavior, you just need way more community involvement
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
What I recommend is going and doing a lot of ban requests when you can, that shows that you have the dedication that's looked for in staff. Also be more active in the game and greet people into the community. And Incase you haven't read it already, I made a guide of when you apply. It has in it what's really looked for. If you aim at those points then I can see you getting staff. For the time being, I think we're gonna have to stick with our toasting equipment. I do not recommend this app, so I negative one it. -1. If you don't get accepted, take what's been said here and work on it, don't just leave. That's the one thing we can see where a person is serious or not. http://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/thread-1089.html
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
^

Tons' guide is very useful. I recommend you look though it to see things you can improve on and reapply in a month or 2
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
-1 you dissappear for long sentences of time, along with the fact that you barely have the minimum time to apply for trusted, much less moderator.
Try to be more active and reapply in a few months when yo have some more time
We have decided to deny your staff app, have more constant and consistent play time.