STEAM_0:0:77843796 goober

STEAM_0:0:585494925 Starbore
Potential Witnesses: 
Gaster, Shronk, Ryzif
Reason to Ban: 

Ghosting (not even well)

Proof: 

Other: (Optional)

SKIP TO AND START AT 25:00; beginning things are for minor offense of door blocking; gathering the sus, convincing people to not kick (shronk, that means you)

at beginning of cruce, he waits to join opposite of star. I ask him to join opposite team of star to balance. he does, but then switches back when I am not looking.

~24-25:30 2 nonsense checks to get to a prop that he seemingly already knew was there somehoe (at this point, starbore was dead to goober)
~28:46 goober hides in a corpse, relocates when told to do so. dies.
this all built my sus as during these two maps thus so far shown, gaster and shronk complained of inhuman finding times from these two (honestly they were so bad that I couldnt tell)

confirmed sus at top of thierd map when *gasp* they went on opposite teams!

about 34:30 checks scoreboard, confirms suspicions. call on staff. Ryzif arrives like the cavalry to save
about 36:19 to death seals my suspicions. confirms that is cheating without a doubt. no normal player with a rocket would do all that then rocket much later.
~39:57 to about 41:00 starbore goes full blatant ghost
~42:47 goober nukes starbore, goes super saiyan with his cheating
~42:27 to 43:15 goober beelines to me and immediately rekt's me without checking/looking at obvious spots in movie theater
~44:46 somehow immediately beelines to ryzif's grid coordinates after seemingly not knowing where to go. Kills ryzif who is in a spot only a stinky cheter would use.
~45:41 *fortnite_dying_noise_01* (they DC when the jig is up).

other: Ryzini was gonna issue bans because they became super blatant but they left before he could.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
[gBan] Ryzif has banned Starbore - Duration: 1440 minutes! (Ghosting)
[gBan] Ryzif has banned Goober - Duration: 1440 minutes! (Ghosting)

Both players banned a day for ghosting. Also have evidence on my end for the future.
Thanks for the report!
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]