Offender -
4DoorsMoreHores STEAM_0:1:586261978
Koolaid STEAM_0:0:67172259

Witnesses - 
Popcorn

Reason -
Ghosting w/ friend

Proof -
Le Video  I record for long periods of time (which doesn't help my frames but oh well), so I'm leaving a lot of time stamps.

You can see they're on the same team with normal kill scores
Me checking out 4Door's account, since... he should still be banned to my knowledge  (Koolaid being his only friend)

Koolaid switching teams (opposite of 4Doors) (I have seen Koolaid on before on his own. He's a mic spammer)
Kills his own friend. (Wish I'd seen it happen)
A troublemaker joined and made things difficult :,) ...
I got ghosted out, but watch how Koolaid back tracks to the room with the lamp. 4Doors is dead.
"Computer room? Hula girl still?"
Koolaid dies -> One kill soon after -> 4Doors speaks 
Koolaid mic spam, yum ... followed by chad
Koolaid getting no kills since 4Doors is alive
Opposite teams once more - Headphone warning if you're watching around this time.
Kill two(?) by 4Doors     My mistake for killing 4Doors of all people (I kill binded to watch Koolaid. Pretty sure 4Doors was baiting me)
Watch him run all the way to the top and start searching like he smells something  *pauses to read dms*  Anger... The prop taunted
Hovers around this area -> Looks directly up towards prop

I'm not sure if 4Doors is still banned, but I was present when he had alts on. I know he got banned for that.
But to be so stupid and ghost when you've already got a record...  Apologies for all the time stamps, and how framey the video gets. Pray for my toaster.
Every day is a Monday
[Image: 41110189_y4Mzae3yD3FXyeu.png]
This isn't the FoorDoors you think it is. It's a trend from TikTok due to a certain person's username. You will more than likely see it often for a while.

Both players will be banned for 24 hours for ghosting due to it being their first offense.

Thanks for the report.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]