Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I said I would
(12-08-2021, 07:05 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: I have some questions, and a small concern that needs raised.

Can you remain fair to all, as in punish those that are friends as well?
I ask this because when on yesterday (yes i know you're avoiding things but its important to still be fair as a staff member) you were a bit too lenient with friends/members you know well. Myself or darkkran had jumped up to the task because you semi joked it off. Things like "Nooooooo.... guys dont do that... you know better big dumbo"
If you got staff, can you remain fair?

Are you going to be able to gather evidence? This is EXTREMELY important here with dinks, throughout all four servers.

Can you handle trolls fairly well? This one is asked, because as a female, and as staff, this doubles up. People will gang up, scrutinize, etc. They're assholes. Do you think you can handle it? And if not, do you think you have the ability to recognize when it's too much and to pass it off, or ask for higher up? (This one I partially think so, but I am asking because in the heat of the moment sometimes yesterday I saw some hesitations.)

I know people are going to be like
NURU UR BEING A HARDASS AGAIN HURDUR
Yes. I am. But take into perspective I'm extremely picky over staff, and I prefer quality over quantity. You can tell someones character by asking questions like I do, and this is what brings my votes. Learners are wanted, not know it alls, etc.
Regarding fairness, I have and do mute and gag friends. Yesterday was a long day, but as long as I was on, and had warned friends to chill, they usually stopped for quite some time, that's why I hadn't gagged.Today is a bad example of this though, as I was managing chaotic chats left and right. Darkkran joined during this and assisted where my attention wasn't. (I was working with my OBS here and there)
 A good example of my fairness is with Nazu. I warned him on both his mic spam and his questionable topics. I've gagged him a lot, and did hand my evidence of this to staff. I gave him warnings to chill, as him and I both knew he was on thin ice.
(I normally give two warnings to anyone, excluding slurs)

As for handling trolls, I'm fully aware they just want attention, especial the ones who come at me for my gender. I warn them like anyone else and move on. I don't believe in treating trolls like criminals, feeding into their need for attention. As for being overwhelmed, even when chats are cursed and constantly chaotic, I've learned to just use text chat till there's a moment to speak. I hand the situation off when the chat turns to illegal topics (cp, zoo, hentai(I personally view hentai as borderline cp)).

I understand why these questions are important, looking at past experiences and current ones. I know Zom and Koshka are here and have probably answered to the same questions. I see what they deal with when it comes to angry/horny trolls. I have defended them, and hate hearing and seeing that nasty harassment. It's my least favorite aspect of servers and online activity. I am prepaired for it though.
Every day is a Monday
[Image: 41110189_y4Mzae3yD3FXyeu.png]

Messages In This Thread
I said I would - by [red]Ashe | Satin Bow - 12-08-2021, 09:49 AM
RE: I said I would - by 𝓏𝕠𝕄❶➂ⓐᵉ - 12-08-2021, 03:24 PM
RE: I said I would - by [red]Ashe | Satin Bow - 12-08-2021, 08:52 PM
RE: I said I would - by RussEfarmer - 12-08-2021, 10:46 PM
RE: I said I would - by Foxka - 12-08-2021, 06:10 PM
RE: I said I would - by Mother Nuru. - 12-08-2021, 07:05 PM
RE: I said I would - by [red]Ashe | Satin Bow - 12-08-2021, 08:37 PM
RE: I said I would - by Koshka - 12-08-2021, 08:48 PM
RE: I said I would - by [test]Wilfry - 12-08-2021, 09:49 PM