Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i really dont think this is allowed?
Offender's Name & Steam ID: JoJO(STEAM_0:0:570824249) .

Potential Witnesses: duke // Yourlocalcatboy:3 // Ribbitfroggy

Reason to Ban: mic spammed && racist things in head hat tag thing

Proof: some images for his racist hat :)

Other: according to the others, he's done this before and has been told before to not have that as his tag
#1 fofab & duke hater  simp
[Image: PijgKQR.png]
lol as if the name wasn't already a red flag
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
(12-15-2021, 03:59 PM)Mana Wrote: lol as if the name wasn't already a red flag
god i didnt even realise that
I've encountered this dude before. Immediately asked if the name was alright, which I was told if they didn't cause trouble, it was fine... Never saw them actually playing. Pretty sure they joined, sat unassigned for a few, then left.

Did anyone record?
Every day is a Monday
[Image: 41110189_y4Mzae3yD3FXyeu.png]
(12-15-2021, 04:38 PM)[red]Ashe | Satin Bow Wrote: I've encountered this dude before. Immediately asked if the name was alright, which I was told if they didn't cause trouble, it was fine... Never saw them actually playing. Pretty sure they joined, sat unassigned for a few, then left.

Did anyone record?

no i didn't have OBS open at the time as i had just woken up, but we played with him for a couple of rounds, and when i had finally noticed and asked him about his name / tag,  he then went ahead and change it, and would randomly just scream into the mic before changing his entire steam account and leaving
User will be banned a day, that sort of crap is an obvious no-no. Continued racism will have more permanent results.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army