Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Regular Problem
In Dinkleberg's TTT, I am currently a Master. However, I (according to the blue box in the top right corner of my screen) have 6 Days of play time, which equates to 144 Hours. Since I apparently have more than 100 hours, could I please be promoted to Regular?

Sincere thanks
- Valathreon
[Image: 300px-Heresy_vein-popping.png]
Unfortunately, You would have to be on at the same time as @DaKody or @"Dinkleberg >:(" ..... SO unless that happens, youre out of luck my dude...
Riporoni my dude
[Image: original.gif]
-1 not enough forum time
(05-02-2017, 09:38 PM)Foxka Wrote: -1 not enough forum time

Except for the fact that Regular (according to the MOTD) apparently only requires 100 hours of "play time". I'm not applying for Staff here (I have more important things to do than that).
[Image: 300px-Heresy_vein-popping.png]
(05-05-2017, 03:10 PM)Valathreon Wrote:

Except for the fact that Regular (according to the MOTD) apparently only requires 100 hours of "play time". I'm not applying for Staff here (I have more important things to do than that).
He's just joking about. Yeah you're gonna need Dink or @DaKody on to get a promotion to Regular which I believe DaKody hops on in the evening times if you want to catch him there or just PM him on here to find out when he can jump on and do it
(05-05-2017, 03:10 PM)Valathreon Wrote:

It's called a joke my dude
Get your steam id and post it in here. DaKody will be notified and when he hops on will hopefully promote you
Here is @Valathreon steam id @DaKody idk if you need any more but... STEAM_0:1:66166199
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.