Tetria STEAM_0:0:227743192

Potential Witnesses: 
wilfry, phantom, chaos, warcry

Reason to Ban: 
Punishment Evade

Proof: 
Already yelling and mic spamming.
More yelling. - first gag
Disconnects. - Apparently, he's been evading gags for a few maps, according to Wilfry.
Reconnects. - Is gag'd right away, he disconnects soon after and doesn't come back at this point.

Other: (Optional)
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif] 
[Image: Screenshot-2.png]
So I did some digging and Tetria has a very rich history of evading punishment. He was banned for 12 hours on 9/19 and was banned for a week 12/23 for same thing, among with other map gags and map mutes for mic spam. I think he is up to a perma ban because he just hasn't gotten the hint that what he's doing is wrong.
LET ME IN.
[Image: The_Fiend_2.jpg]
https://youtu.be/zwF3Ch8TmTk dropping this here(this was from the 18 of this month)

He was all about screaming about a radio station or a podcast reason why he is gagged and later muted because of spam.

Not sure about this one but I heard he got perma banned in TTT

Edit: he actually got banned in Murder
I believe he has been permabanned from Murder for constant evasion of gags as well.
(12-30-2021, 01:46 PM)chelllman Wrote: I believe he has been permabanned from Murder for constant evasion of gags as well.
I was the one dealing with him on murder when he was banned. He left and rejoined to evade gag over 6 times. He knows exactly what he is doing and will continue if not banned.
I've been on both Murder and PH when he was gag evading, the dude has had plenty of chances, time to give em the boot imo.

+1
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
Seeing as how this player has a history on another server and continued the exact same antics on ph, this user will be permabanned. They have been temp banned a few times already and obviously haven't learned.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army