Unban Request.
(01-01-2022, 03:01 AM)Wrom Wrote: Seen you on couple times ive been on, you just cause problems
Never seen you before and I don't just cause problems. Post is irrelevant to the topic.

(01-01-2022, 04:38 AM)Ryzif Wrote: "I have been banned once for saying a joke about a mod being fat (another stupid ban lmao) and the mod literally taking that way too serious lol."

The correct term is harassment in that specific case. Don't downplay your previous ban like it didn't matter. Harassment is taken seriously.

This is your ban reason: "Nice way to keep trolling into the new year/Multiple slur usage and harassment reports"

If there is proof of even more harassment after already having a previous harassment ban, I'd have to say you need to stay banned. 

Considering the "Transgender slur" assuming that you're not filling us in on everything (shocking) I'm sure you used the word associated with that, that is shorter. That would indeed be a slur. 

Would like some sort of proof rather than voting but your history as it stands doesn't really speak well to me. Won't be voting till I see anything of course but just talking about a few key points that should be brought up. 
The point I was trying to make about my previous ban was that is was not that serious but the mod at the time was probably having a bad day that influenced their decision. Plenty of people make jokes about other users/mods that are far worse than a fat joke and don't get gagged/banned.

And I was asking if they were Tansgender so I would know what their pronouns were. Like I said before.

I was not trying to be offensive in ANY way. I think maybe because I don't have many hours on the server many of the "regulars" feel like anyone trying to join their server is automatically just trying to troll. I've seen that happen on a lot of different servers and it makes it hard for new players to want to play there.
Also Transgender is the only thing I said. There was no "other slur" because I don't go around saying slurs on GMod. So that was reaching.

And I do agree that I probably did need a gag for how I was trying to get the mods attention for being loud. I didn't know any other way though because they were ignoring Admin chat, and there were a LOT of people talking on VC.
(01-01-2022, 01:55 PM)Foxka Wrote: this guys an ear raping, racist, homophobic and transphobic troll

-1 stay gone, thanks
I have never "Ear raped" on here. I'm assuming you are talking about me talking louder to try getting a mod to actually respond?
Also I am not racist/homophobic/transphobic and have NEVER said a slur on this server. So that was a flat out lie on your end probably because you are letting your emotions get to you.
If you are wanting to be a moderator here you definitely need to work on that. That's like a mentally ill person becoming a police officer, and you see what happens with that. Taking out their problems on the people they are supposed to "serve and protect".

You are better than this bro.
(01-01-2022, 02:31 PM)Nazu(s) Wrote: Looking at your old ban request you clearly haven't learned anything and let alone won't even own up to the fact that you're just a troll who wants to cause problems. You haven't seemed to learn anything. -1

There is literally 0 correlation to that ban and this one.
First ban was because I mad a fat joke to a mod (that was having a bad day and decided to take that out on me). Which was my bad, I didn't know they were mentally unstable. So I knew not to make jokes like that anymore on this server. And I haven't.

This ban was definitely excessive for pretty much just asking if someone was transgender and permaban. Like I know now to just avoid anything that could possibly be offensive by reaching.

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request. - by Granny Anal Compilation #18 - 01-01-2022, 02:18 AM
RE: Unban Request. - by Jammin - 01-01-2022, 02:26 AM
RE: Unban Request. - by Kizzy - 01-01-2022, 02:29 AM
RE: Unban Request. - by Damien - 01-01-2022, 02:36 AM
RE: Unban Request. - by Foxka - 01-01-2022, 01:55 PM
RE: Unban Request. - by Nazu - 01-01-2022, 02:31 PM
RE: Unban Request. - by Granny Anal Compilation #18 - 01-01-2022, 09:39 PM
RE: Unban Request. - by Nazu - 01-01-2022, 11:44 PM
RE: Unban Request. - by Nazu - 01-02-2022, 01:02 AM
RE: Unban Request. - by Damien - 01-02-2022, 04:57 PM
RE: Unban Request. - by Jammin - 01-02-2022, 06:19 PM