Ghosting ban???
(01-01-2022, 05:47 PM)Jammin Wrote:
(01-01-2022, 04:53 PM)CandyMannnnn Wrote: And where were the other rounds where it seemed like we ghosted? Because most of the other rounds my friends fucked me over if you can see those rounds on there and i was also talking most of the game with the people in there trying to make friends.
If admins request I can pull the logs but you and your friends spent a decent amount of time killing each other as well. Funny how yall inno --> traitor RDM'd each other in your own friend group a metric ton before getting other innocent traitors involved...

(01-01-2022, 04:53 PM)CandyMannnnn Wrote: So I'm guessing if logs show my friends as traitor (Which i didnt fucking know btw) and i kill a traitor that tried to kill me (i'm new so idk wtf he tried to hit me with besides the fact it was a melee weapon) thats Rdm?< (still don't know if thats the right term). I also asked him "what did you just try to hit me with?"
He didn't try to hit you with anything. He had a gun in his hand and only fired it at you in self defense after you went after him. He did nothing to provoke you. He didn't have a knife or any other weapon. If he had a katana which is a crowbar skin, that's also not kosable and looks nothing like a knife.

Like i said my friends screwed me over bloody killed me for no reason which was a Rdm I killed him back next round for killing me with no reason(Since obviously hes my friend why would i get him banned when we're enjoying the damn server). Once again blueblop and I are new when the round started he saw a red circle on me and didnt read that we were both traitors and killed me by accident. I even killed bloody when he was a traitor when he tried to kill the detective. I don't see how that is a "Metric Ton" but whatever you say. Also if it was a crowbar skin then idk. he swung some melee weapon toward me. Like me and him are literally in a room no witness(since dude is afk) of course if he swings at me and i see something silver i'm goings to react. Context is everything.
And i think you forgot again IM NEW I dont know what skin is for what damn item. I SAW A SILVER MELEE AND KILLED HIM after he missed twice. Like he literally said "I MISSED". I even asked in his report why since i was confused and when i was asked over the mic why i killed him and i stated why i get told in the most douchie voice "he didnt buy a knife this round so". I say "okay im new so idk". Man this was my 2nd TTT server I was enjoying it now I'm getting accused of bs. Like i literally followed shay (something like that cant fully remember) most of my games.

Messages In This Thread
Ghosting ban??? - by CandyMannnnn - 01-01-2022, 04:21 PM
RE: Ghosting ban??? - by Thayr - 01-01-2022, 04:32 PM
RE: Ghosting ban??? - by CandyMannnnn - 01-01-2022, 04:53 PM
RE: Ghosting ban??? - by Jammin - 01-01-2022, 04:53 PM
RE: Ghosting ban??? - by CandyMannnnn - 01-01-2022, 06:24 PM
RE: Ghosting ban??? - by Jammin - 01-01-2022, 05:47 PM
RE: Ghosting ban??? - by CandyMannnnn - 01-01-2022, 06:15 PM
RE: Ghosting ban??? - by Jammin - 01-01-2022, 07:37 PM