Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
This One's a Little Early (Staff App)
Letting people get to you is something you must avoid doing whenever you are staff. Regardless of who they are. They can be trolls, friends or peers. If you allow this to get to you, you cannot function properly. I'm glad you've made progress but there's other stuff that you need to work on that I'm sure A LOT of people have seen. 

You escalate trolling or issues rather than working to resolve them. This is something that you've said you've worked on but I feel you still need more time building on that. It's not something I'm truly worried about because you have improved from what I've seen. Just something you should continue to improve on. 

Another thing that catches my mind and bothers me is your very much adult mouth. I don't care that you are talking like you're not a kid or young. Joking around and saying fucked up shit is one thing but you have a habit of baiting responses. I'll explain what I mean. 

You talk like an adult until someone happens to match that energy and say some fucked up shit to you. Granted, most of the times, it is some fucked up shit. However, you generally reach for the "I'm a minor" card that you have on person at all times. This can't continue. It's one thing if someone just straight joins and starts saying messed up stuff towards you but if you bait someone into conversations like that, it means a lot of mixed shit and wrong accusations. 

You can't pull someone into the direction that you're an adult then pedal back and claim the minor card. Act appropriately. If you can drop this bs that you're very well known for, I will support you. You were a good staff member in most areas. These things need to be worked on beforehand. This is not me saying that things like so haven't been warranted to react on but there are better ways to react. Address them as they are, simply just fucked up comments. It's not like they come into the lobby and just know your age. It's not like most people's intentions match your claims. I only say most because there are some fucked up individuals.  

Also stop donor staffing when staff are right there. It's one thing if they are unavailable to handle something due to either a busy lobby or if you're both in dead chat but there have been many times where you are jumping on situations like you are still staff. I understand the urge to hop on it but you resigned for a reason man. 

Until these things are worked through, I don't believe you should go back to staffing. If you give me good enough reason to believe that you have dropped this shit (a lot of this was during your staffing) I will support you because you were a good staff member despite the issues. 

-1 for now.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]

Messages In This Thread
This One's a Little Early (Staff App) - by Damien - 01-14-2022, 05:26 AM
RE: This One's a Little Early (Staff App) - by Dude I love ketchup :) yummm - 01-14-2022, 08:14 AM
RE: This One's a Little Early (Staff App) - by Salty - 01-14-2022, 08:02 PM