Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
This One's a Little Early (Staff App)
Let me preface this by saying that the fact that you are underage (16 I believe you are) is already a -1 for me. Also, this has nothing to do with how I feel about you outside of staffing. 

I feel like this past year we saw even further the toll it can take on you being underage staff, with certain situations that went on, which you also didn’t manage well.

Not only that, but much like Ryzif said, almost, if not  EVERYTHING is considered a pedophilic comment, or a person, in your eyes. But only when it’s convenient. I remember one situation in particular, in which a guest was bickering with you (and you were continuing it) and they told you to “suck their dick” (which is honestly as common as fuck you in ttt IMO, so an insult, not a literal thing) and you WARNED THEM for making pedo comments, when the person not only didn’t know you were a minor, but they themselves are/were one. Oh, but if your friends or someone you like say shit like that they are allowed and it’s ok because well, they are your friends. I am NOT saying that there aren’t people who have certainly made  inappropriate comments and were granted a fair warning, but it isn’t always the case. 

I think you can’t tell the difference between being targeted or “harassed” for being staff or for being underage. Which leads to avoidable issues. I am once again not saying you aren’t harassed or targetted, I am saying you play the minor card so often that shit gets confused. And I am also not condoning this behaviour towards you, I am stating a clear difference. As staff, you expect to be targeted and shit, but you are also expected to know how to deal with it, which doesn’t seem to be the case.

Lets talk about actual staffing then. First off, I think you do a great job when serving slays/handling reports. I also think you could chill in this department and actually enjoy the game when there is other staff on (I remember you took almost all, and that is not what’s expected from you, don’t overwork yourself). 
 When it comes to warning players…. I think you should follow the rules/staff guide, which you don’t. You just spam warns for micspam instead of following protocol, and then people have 3+ warns when by that point you should tell some mod to come ban. You can’t jsut issue whatever punishment you want to, there are guidelines and you don’t stick to them. 
Another thing. After some time, I came to the realization that you let some get away with things but not others. Remember when a staff member slurred in admin chat, I warned them, and you came to their defense, because “if it’s in staff chat regular players can’t see it so why warn?” and then you implied you let others get away with it when it was in staff chat, or I am guessing dms. Because I know for a fact you use slurs and pm them to your friends/people who use them. Idc what you do, but if you are gonna just use your power when you feel like it, and allow things to some but not others, then you should not have any power at all. Anyone who uses derogatory terms like that and thinks it’s ok should not be warning others for using them as well.

And add to this, every time you donor staff once resigned, even when staff are on. I remember once I was talking in discord about getting someone warned, and before anything, you alone went ahead and started a voteban that interfered with what I was doing, without even reaching out to me to give me a heads up.

So…… for said reasons, once again I will have to say -1.

Second edit: I don't think a couple months is really enough time to grow much, but maybe that's me.
[Image: Limon_T3.jpg?ex=65b9d342&is=65a75e42&hm=...height=468]

Messages In This Thread
This One's a Little Early (Staff App) - by Damien - 01-14-2022, 05:26 AM
RE: This One's a Little Early (Staff App) - by LemonTiara - 01-14-2022, 09:16 AM
RE: This One's a Little Early (Staff App) - by Salty - 01-14-2022, 08:02 PM