Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
This One's a Little Early (Staff App)
You gotta have thicker skin dude. As staff you can’t escalate things into a worse problem. There is going to be times where you will be targeted again. Someone IS going to say weird shit on the server again. People WILL shit on you for slaying someone they don’t want slain. That’s just how it is dude. For some players, dealing with this stuff is hard, and for others it might be alot easier, but at the end of the day dude it’s what you have to deal with as staff.

I’m going to say this: I think you were a good staff member Damien. When I would join the server and you were on I remember being annoyed because I wouldn’t be getting to handle any reports. From what I saw, you handled reports and ghosting incidents swiftly and in the correct way. However, you need to read every response to this thread carefully and with an open mind because you have things you NEED to improve on. I think you know what your problems are, I just hope that you’ve taken the time to work on them and not just push them to the side.

+1 good luck my friend

Messages In This Thread
This One's a Little Early (Staff App) - by Damien - 01-14-2022, 05:26 AM
RE: This One's a Little Early (Staff App) - by IdiotBaby - 01-14-2022, 09:20 AM
RE: This One's a Little Early (Staff App) - by Salty - 01-14-2022, 08:02 PM