Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
This One's a Little Early (Staff App)
I cannot agree more with lemon and ryzif. For whatever the reasons a constant stream of comments, complaints, videos, reports about your staffing and behavior would come across in areas that I can see. Some of those being more public areas but some that places that I am privy to by my rank, which those I will not touch on in detail as it would not be appropriate for me to do so. Your first response to Les does not invoke any confidence that this run will be handled better either. I think you have some working on yourself to do first before putting you in any position of power over others, as even trusted does more that just handle rdm. -1

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon

Messages In This Thread
This One's a Little Early (Staff App) - by Damien - 01-14-2022, 05:26 AM
RE: This One's a Little Early (Staff App) - by matt_st3 (Strongrule) - 01-14-2022, 10:09 AM
RE: This One's a Little Early (Staff App) - by Salty - 01-14-2022, 08:02 PM