Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
This One's a Little Early (Staff App)
I am a fan of Damien 
But not a fan of staff Damien

U can not handle any smack my guy and mfs out here be h8ing on staff. 
If u cant handle the heat dont get in the oven brodie cause n***as out here be cooking u up and u fold like blue chips ahoy cookie. You just feed into the bait almost every single time and dont deescalate well.  

Besides that u are on demon time with gagging and warning ppl. U do not hesitate and i think its a bit over the top. Like yea I understand like ppl who are saying slurs thats cool.
But you be gagging for no reason sometimes. 
I have been gagged and warned by you more than anyone else im pretty sure. And like i just be talking. Anyone that knows me knows im not loud i dont be racist i just talk. And there was one time on crummy cradle u gagged me and warned me instantly like 3 times back to back. Then these mf snitche ass hoes that dont play the game was dming me on discord saying i was gonna get banned if i got anymore warns witch is some bs for another time cause i only got like 12 and i think 10 of them are just for Gamer Music. But thats off topic. 

If u chillax tho i think you could thrive as staff again. U just be one of them serious ass gamers when things dont be that serious. And u always bring ur age in as a defense when a lot of the time that makes things worse. 

As a former pro staff member  
Im not a hater im a realist 

Money ahead of us 
Bullshit behind us

I am a fan of Damien 
But not a fan of staff Damien

U can not handle any smack my guy and mfs out here be h8ing on staff. 
If u cant handle the heat dont get in the oven brodie cause n***as out here be cooking u up and u fold like blue chips ahoy cookie. You just feed into the bait almost every single time and dont deescalate well.  

Besides that u are on demon time with gagging and warning ppl. U do not hesitate and i think its a bit over the top. Like yea I understand like ppl who are saying slurs thats cool.
But you be gagging for no reason sometimes. 
I have been gagged and warned by you more than anyone else im pretty sure. And like i just be talking. Anyone that knows me knows im not loud i dont be racist i just talk. And there was one time on crummy cradle u gagged me and warned me instantly like 3 times back to back. Then these mf snitche ass hoes that dont play the game was dming me on discord saying i was gonna get banned if i got anymore warns witch is some bs for another time cause i only got like 12 and i think 10 of them are just for Gamer Music. But thats off topic. 

If u chillax tho i think you could thrive as staff again. U just be one of them serious ass gamers when things dont be that serious. And u always bring ur age in as a defense when a lot of the time that makes things worse. 

As a former pro staff member  
Im not a hater im a realist 

Money ahead of us 
Bullshit behind us
Cult member since 8-8-18

Messages In This Thread
This One's a Little Early (Staff App) - by Damien - 01-14-2022, 05:26 AM
RE: This One's a Little Early (Staff App) - by GAMER - 01-14-2022, 11:43 AM
RE: This One's a Little Early (Staff App) - by Salty - 01-14-2022, 08:02 PM