Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
This One's a Little Early (Staff App)
A couple of points I wanted to give a response to.

My Adult Mouth, Baiting Responses, And the Minor Card.

I think to call it "Baiting Responses" is a little absurd considering I don't want anyone to say anything fucked up like what has been said to me. I tell them that I'm a minor so that they don't tell jokes like that again and it ends at that most of the time. 

The Guest Lemon Mentioned.

I barely remember this situation but If I did that then I'll work on it. Obviously my opinion on it has changed since then. Did he make a pedophillic comment? No. He couldn't of known my age. Was he arguing with staff. Definitely. If it was bad enough to call it bickering.

The Warns without Contacting Mods.

I remember always telling a mod to ban someone when needed. I didn't always say anything in staff chat because sometimes It felt like it wasn't needed. If I am given the role I will tell mods to ban people who reach their warning limit.

The Leak(?) & Arguing With The Pheonix

I seriously don't know what you mean by someone leaked something to me?. Nobody leaked anything to me. As regards to arguing with ThePhoenix it was over smaller stuff like If a slay/Gag/Kick was valid or something like that. I never started those arguments but I did escalate them at that time. I apologize to everyone that had to listen to them or hear about it afterwards since I should've de-escalated the situation. 

Donor Staffing

I will no longer use my donor powers to gag, kick, or mute anyone except for friends when we're joking around. As for the voteban Lemon mentioned I believe she's mixing me up with someone else because I don't even use voteban.

Messages In This Thread
This One's a Little Early (Staff App) - by Damien - 01-14-2022, 05:26 AM
RE: This One's a Little Early (Staff App) - by Damien - 01-14-2022, 04:17 PM
RE: This One's a Little Early (Staff App) - by Salty - 01-14-2022, 08:02 PM